Applications of Nature-inspired Computing and Optimization Techniques
- Dr. Anupam Biswas, National Institute of Technology Silchar, India (Email: email@example.com)
- Dr. Alberto Paolo Tonda, INRAE, Université Paris-Saclay, Paris, France (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Ripon Patgiri, National Institute of Technology Silchar, India (Email: email@example.com)
- Dr. Krishn Kumar Mishra, MNNIT, Prayagraj, India (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the Book
Applications of Nature-inspired Computing and Optimization Techniques (ANOT2022) is an edited book (multi-authored book) to be published at Advances in Computers, Elsevier book series (Approved). Applications of nature-inspired optimization algorithms have grown manifold in recent years. Interdisciplinary application domains covering almost all engineering and science disciplines. This book comprises major problems in application domains such as Electrical and power systems, Electronics and communication engineering, Mechanical and Civil engineering, Machine learning, Deep learning, Robotics and Expert Systems, Social media, Pattern recognition, Speech processing, Image processing, Bioinformatics and bio-medical engineering, Manufacturing and Operation Research. The book primarily focuses on the practical challenges that are faced while applying nature-inspired algorithms to any specific problem, which include the feasibility of the problem, control parameters and constraints, representation of solution space and designing of objective function.
Topics include, but not limited to…
- Bio-inspired algorithms: Genetic algorithm, Particle swarm optimization, Ant colony optimization, Cuckoo search, Bacterial foraging, Flower pollination Algorithm, Firefly algorithms, Environment adaptation method, Differential evolution, Artificial bee colony, Teaching learning based optimization, Moth-flame optimization, Grey wolf optimizer, Glowworm swarm optimization, Self-Organizing Migrating Algorithm and many others.
- Physics and Chemistry inspired algorithms: Atom Stabilization Algorithm, Big bang-big crunch, Central force optimization, Charged system search, Atom stabilization algorithm, Electro-magnetism optimization, Galaxy-based search algorithm, Gravitational search, Harmony Search, Intelligent water drop, River formation dynamics, Simulated Annealing, Stochastic diffusion search, Spiral optimization and others.
- Application areas: Major optimization problems of Electrical and power systems, Electronics and communication engineering, Mechanical and Civil engineering, Machine learning, Deep learning, Robotics and Expert Systems, Social media, Pattern recognition, Speech processing, Image processing, Bioinformatics and biomedical engineering, Manufacturing and Operation Research.
Tentative Schedule and Submission Link
|Abstract Submission:||15 July, 2022|
|Abstract Notification:||25 July, 2022|
|Full Chapter Submission:||30 September, 2022|
|Full Chapter Notification:||31 October, 2022|
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- All chapters must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another book, journal or conference.
- Chapters should not exceed similarity of 10% excluding references.
- Chapter length 25 pages (single column).
- Chapters should be formatted using Elsevier docx template https://www.elsevier.com/__data/promis_misc/FINE_FinalTemplate.doc or overleaf template https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/elsevier-article-elsarticle-template/vdzfjgjbckgz
All accepted book chapters will be published in Advances in Computers Elsevier book series (Approved). This series is indexed in SCI, SCOPUS, Web of Science, DBLP, SCImago.
No publication charge.