Quantum computing exploits the power of quantum mechanics for computation. Quantum bit or Qubit allows the existence of three states 0, 1, or both. There are various classical algorithms like np, which take a longer computational time. The computational time is possible to reduce with the help of superposition and Entanglement in quantum computing. Some well-known quantum algorithms are the Deutsch algorithm, Deutsch-Jozsa algorithm, QFT, Shor algorithm, Phase estimation, Grover search etc. The main obstacles of quantum computing are Decoherence, Quantum noise, physical realization, and obtaining the desired output after measurement collapsed to classical bits from Qubits. Various fields of research in quantum computing are Quantum algorithm model, Quantum noise, Physical realization, Quantum circuit, Quantum Cryptography, Search problems, and many more.
Dr. Anish Kumar Saha, Assistant Professor
- Joseph L Pachuau(19-3-5-105), Ph.D. scholar, NIT Silchar, 2019-Ongoing.
- Arnab Roy(19-3-5-106), Ph.D. scholar, NIT Silchar, 2019-Ongoing.
- Gopal Krishna(20-3-05-118), Ph.D. scholar, NIT Silchar, 2020-Ongoing.
- J Pachuau & A K Saha, “Generic conversion method for various spatial domain filters in quantum image processing”, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2022, Volume 596, Elsevier, ISSN 0378-4371, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2022.127196. SCI, IF-3.263.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Design And Analysis of n:2n Reversible Decoder”, IETE, Journal Of Education, Taylor and Francis, Vol-57, Issue-2, PP65-72, ISSN: 0974-7338, DOI: 1080/09747338.2016.1162672, 2016.
- J Pachuau, A Roy, & A K Saha, “Integer numeric multiplication using quantum Fourier transform”, Quantum Stud.: Math. Found. (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s40509-021-00262-w, Springer.
- A Roy, J Pachuau, A K Saha, “Qubit Representation of a Binary Tree and its Operations in Quantum Computation”, Accepted in Book chapter, Principles of Big Graph: In Depth Insight, Volume- 129, Elsevier.