Date of Joining: 30/04/2001
Academic/Industrial Experience: 14 years
Posts of responsibility: Convener CSS, Member DUPC.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (FULL DETAILS )
- B. Tech. from NERIST
- M.Tech. from IIT, Guwahati
- Ph.D. (Ongoing)
AREA OF INTEREST AND SPECIALISATION (INCLUDING RESEARCH AREA)
Machine Learning, Speech & Image Processing, Wireless Sensor Networks, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture.
SUBJECTS TAUGHT (INCLUDING SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING)
- Operating Systems
- Evaluation of Lower Bounding Methods of Dynamic Time Warping (DTW) ,IJCA May 2014 Edition
- A Consistent Global Checkpoint and Recovery Protocol in Cluster-based Distributed Systems.PDPTA 2007, USA.
- A Survey on Wavelet Methods of Speech Signal Denoising, International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI -2015), Jan. 08 – 10, 2015, Coimbatore, INDIA
- An Energy Efficient Multi-hop Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. CTCS’2010. AU, Assam.
2. Workshop on “Analog/mixed Signal Design” at NIT Silchar
3. ONE WEEK SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAM ON APPLICATIONS IN ENGINEERING,MANAGEMENT & APPLIED SCIENCES at NIT Silchar.
4. ONE DAY SEMINAR ON INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH ON BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING at NIT Silchar.
5. TWO DAYS WORKSHOP ON MEMS & SENSORS at NIT Silchar.
6. One Week National FDP on Pedagogy : A Framework for Effective Teaching and Learning Strategies at NIT Silchar
7. Two-week ISTE Workshop on Signal & Systems conducted by IT Kharagpur.
8. Two-week ISTE WORKSHOP on Computer Programming IIT Bombay.
- Development of speech based multi-level person authentication system, DIT