Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Date of Joining: June 2018
Academic Experience: 7+ years
- B.E. in CSE, National Institute of Technology Agartala.
- M.Tech. in CSE, Tripura Central University.
- Ph.D. in CSE, National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II), NIT Silchar, Jun 2018 to Till date.
- Assistant Professor (AGP: 6000), NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Oct 2012 to Jun 2018.
- Assistant Professor (Contractual), NIT Agartala, Aug 2011 to Oct 2012.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Energy efficient modeling of a network”, China Communications, 15, no. 1, pp. 107-117, Jan. 2018. doi: 10.1109/CC.2018.8290810, IEEE, ISSN: 1673-5447, IF-1.514, SCIE.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Design And Analysis of n:2n Reversible Decoder”, IETE, Journal Of Education, Taylor and Francis, ISSN: 0974-7338, DOI: 1080/09747338.2016.1162672, 2016.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Mixed Path For Elephant Flow And Mice Flow For Delay Reduction In SDN”, JESTEC, ISSN: 1823-4690, Vol-12, Issue-11, NOV 2017, Scopus.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Node Skiping Routing”, Vol.85 (2015), pp.1-8, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005-4238.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Coding Header Compression”, Vol.84 (2015), pp.55-64, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005-4238
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Analysis of APC and Code of Practice”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, pp 37935-37938, Volume 10, Number 17 (2015), ISSN 0973-4562, Scopus.
- A Kumar, R Bharti, D Gupta, A K Saha, “Improvement in Boosting Method by Using RUSTBoost Technique for Class Imbalanced Data”, Recent Developments in Machine Learning and Data Analytics. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 740. Springer (AISC volume 740), doi. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1280-9_5.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Topology Discovery, Loop Finding and Alternative Path Solution in POX Controller”, Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2016 Vol II, IMECS 2016, March 16 – 18, 2016, Hong Kong.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Integration of DVFS and Multi CPUs scaling in a multi processor”, International IEEE conference on Electronic Design, Computer Networks and Automated Verification, 29-30th January 2015, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Introduction to Software Defined Networking, its Features and Programming Structures”, 2nd Research Summit on CEEE(Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering), NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 3-4 June 2016. Organized by R & D Cell, NIT Yupia, India.
- Indian Science Congress, Membership no : L22066
- Computer Society of India, Type: Associate, Membership ID: I1503683
- IEEE Membership (Electronic), Membership number: 92578485, Order date: 16-03-13.