Date of Joining: June 2018
Academic Experiences: 10+ years
- B.E. in CSE, National Institute of Technology Agartala.
- M.Tech. in CSE, Tripura Central University.
- Ph.D. in CSE, National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II), NIT Silchar, Jun 2018 to Till date.
- Assistant Professor (AGP: 6000), NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Oct 2012 to Jun 2018.
- Assistant Professor (Contractual), NIT Agartala, Aug 2011 to Oct 2012.
FIELD OF INTEREST IN RESEARCH WORK
Quantum Computing, Quantum Algorithm
- A Roy, J Pachuau, A K Saha, “An overview of queuing delay and various delay based algorithms in networks”, Computing Journal, Springer, ISSN: 1436-5057, IF: 2.044, DOI:10.1007/s00607-021-00973-3, SCI.
- J Pachuau, A Roy, G Krishna, A K Saha, “Estimation of Traffic matrix from links load using Genetic Algorithm”, Scalable Computing: Practice and Experience, Volume 22, Issues 1, pp. 29–38, DOI 10.12694:/scpe.v22i1.1834, Scopus.
- S Debnath, B Bhuyan, A Saha, “Privacy Preserved Secured Outsourced Cloud Data Access Control Scheme with efficient Multi-authority Attribute Based Signcryption”, Multiagent and Grid Systems, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 409-432, 2020, DOI: 10.3233/MGS-200338, Scopus.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Energy efficient modeling of a network”, China Communications, 15, no. 1, pp. 107-117, Jan. doi: 10.1109/CC.2018.8290810, IEEE, ISSN: 1673-5447, IF-2.024, SCIE.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Design And Analysis of n:2n Reversible Decoder”, IETE, Journal Of Education, Taylor and Francis, ISSN: 0974-7338, DOI: 1080/09747338.2016.1162672, 2016.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Mixed Path For Elephant Flow And Mice Flow For Delay Reduction In SDN”, JESTEC, ISSN: 1823-4690, Vol-12, Issue-11, NOV 2017, Scopus.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Node Skipping Routing”, Vol.85 (2015), pp.1-8, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005-4238.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Coding Header Compression”, Vol.84 (2015), pp.55-64, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005-4238
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Analysis of APC and Code of Practice”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, pp 37935-37938, Volume 10, Number 17 (2015), ISSN 0973-4562, Scopus.
- (Communicated) “Generic conversion method for various spatial domain filters in quantum image processing”, Communicated to Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications.
- A Roy, J Pachuau, A K Saha, “Qubit Representation of a Binary Tree and its Operations in Quantum Computation”, Accepted, Big Graph: In Depth Insight.
- A K Saha, J Pachuau, A Roy and C Bhunia, “GA based Energy Efficient Modelling of a Wireless Sensor Network”, Accepted, Big Graph: In Depth Insight.
- J Pachuau, A Roy, A K Saha, “An overview of crossover techniques in Genetic Algorithm”, International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Optimization 2020, PP-581-598, NIT Silchar, Doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-9829-6_46, Scopus Indexed.
- A Kumar, R Bharti, D Gupta, A K Saha, “Improvement in Boosting Method by Using RUSTBoost Technique for Class Imbalanced Data”, Recent Developments in Machine Learning and Data Analytics. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 740. Springer (AISC volume 740), Doi. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1280-9_5, Scopus Indexed.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Topology Discovery, Loop Finding and Alternative Path Solution in POX Controller”, Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2016 Vol II, IMECS 2016, March 16 – 18, 2016, Hong Kong, Scopus Indexed.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Integration of DVFS and Multi CPUs scaling in a multi processor”, International IEEE Conference on Electronic Design, Computer Networks and Automated Verification, 29-30th January 2015, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, Scopus Indexed.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Introduction to Software Defined Networking, its Features and Programming Structures”, 2nd Research Summit on CEEE(Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering), NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 3-4 June 2016. Organized by R & D Cell, NIT Yupia, India.
PH.D., MTECH, AND UG STUDENTS GUIDING
- Arnab Roy(19-3-5-106), Full-time Ph.D., NIT Silchar, 2019-Ongoing.
- Joseph L Pachuau(19-3-5-105), Full-time Ph.D., NIT Silchar, 2019-Ongoing.
- Gopal Krishna(20-3-05-118), Full-time Ph.D., NIT Silchar, 2020-Ongoing.
- V. Jyothsna, Part-Time, Dr. Naresh Babu (Supervisor), Dr. A K Saha (Co-supervisor), NIT Silchar, 2021-Ongoing.
- Two Groups of B.Tech, Final Year, CSE, NIT Silchar, 2021-Ongoing.
UG PROJECTS GUIDED
- Title: “Study of various Quantum Algorithms and its possible implementation”, NIT Silchar, CSE, 2021.
- Title: “Study Of Qubit, Superposition, Entanglement And Other Terms In Quantum Computation And Implementation Of Quantum Circuit Simulator”, NIT Silchar, CSE, 2020.
- Title: “Lossless and Lossy Data Compression Techniques”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2018.
- Title: “Quantum Simulation & Quantum Circuit Design”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2017.
- Title: “Operations Research Management: An Optimization Techniques Simulator”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2016.
- Title: “Packet forwarding techniques & study of OpenFlow in SDN”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2015.
- Title: “Design and implementation of face recognition in E Attendance”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2014
- Title: “Design and implementation of offline handwriting recognition system”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2014.
PG PROJECTS GUIDED
- Title: “Study and exploration of ﬂow rule aggregation and creation scheme for avoiding overﬂow in SDN”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar, 2020.
- Title: “Energy Efficient Optimization approach in WSN using Multicast Forwarding Scheme in 6LowPAN Environment”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2018.
- Title: “Principles Of Segment Routing And SDN Applications”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2017.
- Information Theory and Coding-CS 1433 UG 7th Sem. Jul-Dec 2020, CS 1538 Ph.D. Year- Jul-Dec 2020, CS 5138 PG CSE Jul-Dec 2021.
- Quantum Computing – UG 8th Semester(CS-1458), PG 2nd Semester(CS-1543), Ph.D., Year- Jan-Jun 2019, Jan-Jun 2021.
- Signals & Data Communication (CS1205, CS-207), B.Tech, 4th Semester, CSE, Year- Jan-Jun 2019, Jan-Jun 2020.
- Microprocessor & System Processing (CS1303), B.Tech, 5th Semester, CSE, Year- Jul-Dec 2018, Jul-Dec 2019.
- Introduction to Programming (CS-1101), UG 1st Sem. CSE, Year-Jul-Dec 2018.
- Optimization Techniques: CS 5242-PG in AI Year- Jul-Dec 2020.
- Indian Science Congress, Membership no: L22066
- Computer Society of India, Type: Associate, Membership ID: I1503683
- IEEE Membership (Electronic), Membership number: 92578485.
- The Institution of Engineers (India), Membership No: M-1691125
- Invited Speaker, National e-Workshop on Linux Fundamentals, NWLF-2020, 3-8th December 2020, Department of Information Technology, Women’s College, Agartala.
- Invited Speaker, International Webinar on “Barrier and Elucidation of Academic Activities and Various Schemes in Education System”, Organized by Dept. of IT, Rabindranath Thakur Mahavidyala”, Govt. of Tripura, India, 08/09/2020.
- Invited Speaker, “International Webinar on Application of ICT in Higher Education During COVID-19 Pandemic”, IGNOU Agartala and Govt. Degree College Kamalpur India, Date-02/09/2020.
CONFERENCE SESSION CHAIR
- Session Co-chair, International symposium on “Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM-2020)”, NIT Silchar, Url: http://frsm2020.nits.ac.in/index.html, Date-8/10/2020-09/10/2020.
- Session Chair, 26th (Virtual) annual International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2020), Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar, Url: http://adcom.nits.ac.in/, Date: December 16-18, 2020.
- Session Co-chairs, International Conference on Modeling, Simulations and Optimizations (CoMSO 2020), 3-5 August 2020.
- Finance and Hospitality Chair, International Conference on “Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications (BigDML 2021)”, XX-XXth December, NIT Silchar, Url http://bigdml.nits.ac.in/
- Publicity Chair, International Conference on Modeling, Simulations and Optimizations (CoMSO 2021), 16-18 Dec 2021, NIT Silchar. URL: http://comso.nits.ac.in
- Poster and Workshop Chair, Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM 2020), 8-9th October 2020, Conference, NIT Silchar, Url: http://frsm2020.nits.ac.in/
- Member, International Conference on Modeling, Simulations and Optimizations (CoMSO 2020), 3-5 August 2020, NIT Silchar. URL: http://comso.nits.ac.in
- Publicity Chair, 26th annual International Conference on “Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2020)”, 26-28 August 2020, Url: adcom.nits.ac.in/index.html/
- Finance and Hospitality Chair, International Conference on “Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications (BigDML 2019)”, 16-19th December, NIT Silchar, Url http://bigdml.nits.ac.in/
- Faculty Advisor, Jan-Jun 2020, 6th Semester, B.Tech, CSE.
- Member, Course Evaluation Forms, CSE, from 03.05.2019 to Till date.
- Dept. Representative of Annual Report Committee, 2019, 2020.
- Dept. NBA Committee member 2019, 2020.
WORK AS REVIEWER/TECHNICAL PROGRAMME COMMITTEE
Journals- CSI Transactions on ICT, ISSN: 2277-9078
- Conferences-ISCON-2021 (AS TPC) https://www.gla.ac.in/iscon2019/, ICCISIoT -2020 (as TPC). nita.ac.in/ICCISIoT2020/index.html, SOCCER-2020 soccer2020.nits.ac.in/, COMSO-2020 comso.nits.ac.in, FRSM 2020 frsm2020.nits.ac.in, ISMS-2019 Tripura university, ICCISIoT-2019 NIT Agartala, December 13–14, 2019 (as TPC) BigDML-2019 bigdml.nits.ac.in
- Home Town: Agartala, Tripura
- Schooling: Netaji Subhas Vidyaniketan, Higher Secondary Govt. School of Tripura, Agartala-799001.
- Father: Late Ashim Kumar Saha, Mother: Putul Saha, Wife: Srirupa Poddar.
- My Teachers: Amitabha Saha, Prof C T Bhunia.