Email: email@example.com (Primary), firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Joining: June 2018
Academic Experience: 8+ years
- B.E. in CSE, National Institute of Technology Agartala.
- M.Tech. in CSE, Tripura Central University.
- Ph.D. in CSE, National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II), NIT Silchar, Jun 2018 to Till date.
- Assistant Professor (AGP: 6000), NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Oct 2012 to Jun 2018.
- Assistant Professor (Contractual), NIT Agartala, Aug 2011 to Oct 2012.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Energy efficient modeling of a network”, China Communications, 15, no. 1, pp. 107-117, Jan. doi: 10.1109/CC.2018.8290810, IEEE, ISSN: 1673-5447, IF-1.514, SCIE.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Design And Analysis of n:2n Reversible Decoder”, IETE, Journal Of Education, Taylor and Francis, ISSN: 0974-7338, DOI: 1080/09747338.2016.1162672, 2016.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Mixed Path For Elephant Flow And Mice Flow For Delay Reduction In SDN”, JESTEC, ISSN: 1823-4690, Vol-12, Issue-11, NOV 2017, Scopus.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Node Skiping Routing”, Vol.85 (2015), pp.1-8, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005-4238.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Coding Header Compression”, Vol.84 (2015), pp.55-64, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005-4238
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Analysis of APC and Code of Practice”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, pp 37935-37938, Volume 10, Number 17 (2015), ISSN 0973-4562, Scopus.
- A Kumar, R Bharti, D Gupta, A K Saha, “Improvement in Boosting Method by Using RUSTBoost Technique for Class Imbalanced Data”, Recent Developments in Machine Learning and Data Analytics. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 740. Springer (AISC volume 740), doi. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1280-9_5.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Topology Discovery, Loop Finding and Alternative Path Solution in POX Controller”, Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2016 Vol II, IMECS 2016, March 16 – 18, 2016, Hong Kong.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Integration of DVFS and Multi CPUs scaling in a multi processor”, International IEEE conference on Electronic Design, Computer Networks and Automated Verification, 29-30th January 2015, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Introduction to Software Defined Networking, its Features and Programming Structures”, 2nd Research Summit on CEEE(Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering), NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 3-4 June 2016. Organized by R & D Cell, NIT Yupia, India.
PHD. AND MTECH STUDENTS GUIDANCE
- Mr. Arnab Roy, Full time PhD, NIT Silchar, 2019-Ongoing.
- Mr. Joseph L Pachuau, Full time PhD, NIT Silchar, 2019-Ongoing.
- Mr. K Anand Kr. Singha, MTech, NIT Silchar, 2019-Ongoing.
- One Group B.Tech, Final Year, CSE, NIT Silchar, 2019-Ongoing
UG PROJECTS GUIDED
- Title: “Lossless amd Lossy Data Compression Techniques”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2018
- Title: “Quantum Simulation & Quantum Circuit Design”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2017.
- Title: “Operations Research Management: An Optimization Techniques Simulator”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2016.
- Title: “Packet forwarding techniques & study of OpenFlow in SDN”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2015.
- Title: “Design and implementation of face recognition in E Attendance”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2014
- Title: “Design and implementation of offline hand writing recognition system”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2014.
PG PROJECTS GUIDED
- Title: “Principles Of Segment Routing And SDN Applications”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2017.
- Title: “Energy Efficient Optimization approach in WSN using Multicast Forwarding Scheme in 6LowPAN Environment”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunahchal Pradesh, 2018.
|Subject Name||Period and Batch|
|Signal & Data Communication (CS1205 )||Jan-Jun 2020, B.Tech, 4th Semester, CSE, NIT Silchar|
|Microprocessor & System Processing (CS1303)
||Jul-Dec 2019, B.Tech, 5th Semester, CSE, NIT Silchar|
|Quantum Computing (CS-1458)||Jan-Jun 2019, B.Tech, 8th Semester, CSE, NIT Silchar|
|Signal & Data Communication (CS1205 )||Jan-Jun 2019, B.Tech, 4th Semester, CSE, NIT Silchar|
|Microprocessor & System Processing (CS1303)||Jul-Dec 2018, B.Tech, 5th Semester, CSE, NIT Silchar|
|Introduction to Programming (CS-1101)||Jul-Dec 2018, B.Tech, 1th Semester, CSE, NIT Silchar|
- Indian Science Congress, Membership no : L22066
- Computer Society of India, Type: Associate, Membership ID: I1503683
- IEEE Membership (Electronic), Membership number: 92578485, Order date: 16-03-13.
WORKSHOP/ STTP/CONFERENCES RELATED
- Poster and Workshop Chair, Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM 2020), 8-9th October 2020, Conference, NIT Silchar, Url: http://frsm2020.nits.ac.in/
- Member, International Conference on Modeling, Simulations and Optimizations (CoMSO 2020), 3-5 August 2020, NIT Silchar. URL: http://comso.nits.ac.inhttp://comso.nits.ac.in/
- Publicity Chair, 26th annual International Conference on “Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2020)“, 26-28 August 2020, Url: adcom.nits.ac.in/index.html/
- Finance and Hospitality Chair, International Conference on “Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications (BigDML 2019)”, 16-19th December, NIT Silchar, Url http://bigdml.nits.ac.in/
- Faculty Advisor, Jan-Jun 2020, 6th Semester, B.Tech, CSE
- Member, Course Evaluation Forms, CSE, from 03.05.2019 to Till date.
- Home Town: Agartala, Tripura
- Schooling: Netaji Subhas Vidyaniketan, Higher Secondary Govt. School of Tripura, Agartala-799001.