Date of Joining: June 2018
Academic Experiences: 11+ years
- B.E. in CSE, 2008, National Institute of Technology Agartala.
- M.Tech. in CSE, 2011, Tripura Central University.
- Ph.D. in CSE, 2016, National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II & I), NIT Silchar, Jun 2018 to Till date.
- Assistant Professor (AGP: 6000), NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Oct 2012 to Jun 2018.
- Assistant Professor (Contractual), NIT Agartala, Aug 2011 to Oct 2012.
FIELD OF INTEREST IN RESEARCH WORK
Quantum Computing, Quantum Algorithm
- J Pachuau & A K Saha, “Generic conversion method for various spatial domain filters in quantum image processing”, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2022, Volume 596, Elsevier, ISSN 0378-4371, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2022.127196. SCI, IF-3.778.
- G Krishna, and A K Saha. “Optimal sensor spacing in IoT network based on quantum computing technology.” International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems (2022): 1-27, Taylor and Francis, Scopus.
- J Pachuau, Prachurjya Kashyap, Amit Kumar, Rohit Paul, Pithuiliu ID, B Chandrakiran, S Debnath, A K Saha, “Segmentation of composite signal into harmonic Fourier expansion using genetic algorithm”, https://doi.org/10.1007/s41870-022-00944-7, International Journal of Information Technology, Springer, Scopus.
- J Pachuau, A Roy, & A K Saha, “Integer numeric multiplication using quantum Fourier transform”, Quantum Stud.: Math. Found. (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s40509-021-00262-w, Springer, Scopus.
- A Roy, J Pachuau, A K Saha, “An overview of queuing delay and various delay based algorithms in networks”, Computing Journal, Springer, Volume 103, issue 10, pp. 2361 – 2399, ISSN: 1436-5057, DOI:10.1007/s00607-021-00973-3, SCI, IF-2.420.
- J Pachuau, A Roy, G Krishna, A K Saha, “Estimation of Traffic matrix from links load using Genetic Algorithm”, Scalable Computing: Practice and Experience, Volume 22, Issues 1, pp. 29–38, ISSN: 1895-1767, DOI 10.12694:/scpe.v22i1.1834, Scopus.
- S Debnath, B Bhuyan, A Saha, “Privacy Preserved Secured Outsourced Cloud Data Access Control Scheme with efficient Multi-authority Attribute Based Signcryption”, Multiagent and Grid Systems, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 409-432, 2020, ISSN: 1574-1702, DOI: 10.3233/MGS-200338, Scopus.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Energy efficient modeling of a network”, China Communications, 15, no. 1, pp. 107-117, Jan. doi: 10.1109/CC.2018.8290810, IEEE, ISSN: 1673-5447, SCIE, IF-3.17.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Design And Analysis of n:2n Reversible Decoder”, IETE, Journal Of Education, Taylor and Francis, Vol-57, Issue-2, PP65-72, ISSN: 0974-7338, DOI: 1080/09747338.2016.1162672, 2016.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Mixed Path For Elephant Flow And Mice Flow For Delay Reduction In SDN”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol-12, Issue-11, NOV 2017, PP 3057-3067, ISSN: 1823-4690, Scopus.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Node Skipping Routing”, Vol.85 (2015), pp.1-8, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005-4238.
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Coding Header Compression”, Vol.84 (2015), pp.55-64, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005-4238
- K Sambyo, A K Saha & C Bhunia, “Analysis of APC and Code of Practice”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, pp 37935-37938, Volume 10, Number 17 (2015), ISSN 0973-4562, Scopus.
- A Roy, J Pachuau, A K Saha, “Qubit Representation of a Binary Tree and its Operations in Quantum Computation”, Principles of Big Graph: In Depth Insight, Volume-129, Advances in Computers, Elsevier, https://doi.org/10.1016/bs.adcom.2021.10.005, ISSN 0065-2458, 2022, SCI Indexed.
- A K Saha, J Pachuau, A Roy and C Bhunia, “GA based Energy Efficient Modelling of a Wireless Sensor Network”, Principles of Big Graph: In Depth Insight, Elsevier, Volume- 129, Advances in Computers, ISSN 0065-2458, https://doi.org/10.1016/bs.adcom.2021.10.009, 2022, SCI Indexed.
- J Pachuau, A Roy, A K Saha, “An overview of crossover techniques in Genetic Algorithm”, International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Optimization 2020, PP-581-598, NIT Silchar, doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-9829-6_46, Scopus Indexed.
- A Kumar, R Bharti, D Gupta, A K Saha, “Improvement in Boosting Method by Using RUSTBoost Technique for Class Imbalanced Data”, Recent Developments in Machine Learning and Data Analytics. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 740, PP-51-66, Springer (AISC volume 740), Doi. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1280-9_5, Scopus Indexed.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Topology Discovery, Loop Finding and Alternative Path Solution in POX Controller”, Proceedings of the 24th International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2016, Vol II, IMECS 2016, March 16 – 18, 2016, Hong Kong, Scopus.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Integration of DVFS and Multi CPUs scaling in a multi processor”, International IEEE Conference on Electronic Design, Computer Networks and Automated Verification, Vol-01, PP-78-81, 29-30th January 2015, NIT Meghalaya, DOI: 10.1109/EDCAV.2015.7060543, Scopus.
- A K Saha, K Sambyo & C Bhunia, “Introduction to Software Defined Networking, its Features and Programming Structures”, 2nd Research Summit on CEEE(Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering), NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 3-4 June 2016. Organized by R & D Cell, NIT Yupia, India.
PH.D., MTECH, AND UG STUDENTS GUIDING
- Arnab Roy(19-3-5-106), Full-time Ph.D., NIT Silchar, 2019-Ongoing, Registration Done.
- Joseph L Pachuau(19-3-5-105), Full-time Ph.D., NIT Silchar, Registration Done, 2019-Ongoing, Registration Done.
- Gopal Krishna(20-3-05-118), Part-time Ph.D., NIT Silchar, 2020-Ongoing, Comprehensive Done.
- V. Jyothsna, Part-Time, Dr. Naresh Babu (Supervisor), Dr. A K Saha (Co-supervisor), NIT Silchar, 2021-Ongoing.
- Bhaben Khakhlari (PG 2122210), Final Year, CSE, NIT Silchar, 2022-Ongoing.
UG PROJECTS GUIDED
- Title: “Estimation of Composite Signal using Genetic Algorithm”, NIT Silchar, CSE, 2022.
- Title: “Estimation of PID coefficients using Genetic Algorithm”, NIT Silchar, CSE, 2022.
- Title: “Study of various Quantum Algorithms and its possible implementation”, NIT Silchar, CSE, 2021.
- Title: “Study Of Qubit, Superposition, Entanglement And Other Terms In Quantum Computation And Implementation Of Quantum Circuit Simulator”, NIT Silchar, CSE, 2020.
- Title: “Lossless and Lossy Data Compression Techniques”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2018.
- Title: “Quantum Simulation & Quantum Circuit Design”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2017.
- Title: “Operations Research Management: An Optimization Techniques Simulator”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2016.
- Title: “Packet forwarding techniques & study of OpenFlow in SDN”, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Dept. of CSE, 2015.
- Title: “Design and implementation of face recognition in E Attendance”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2014
- Title: “Design and implementation of offline handwriting recognition system”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2014.
PG PROJECTS GUIDED
- Title: “Study and exploration of ﬂow rule aggregation and creation scheme for avoiding overﬂow in SDN”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar, 2020.
- Title: “Energy Efficient Optimization approach in WSN using Multicast Forwarding Scheme in 6LowPAN Environment”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2018.
- Title: “Principles Of Segment Routing And SDN Applications”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2017.
- Information Theory and Coding-CS 1433 UG 7th Sem. Jul-Dec 2020, CS 1538 Ph.D. Year- Jul-Dec 2020, CS 5138 PG CSE Jul-Dec 2021.
- Quantum Computing – UG 8th Semester(CS-1458), PG 2nd Semester(CS-1543), Ph.D., Year- Jan-Jun 2019, Jan-Jun 2021.
- Signals & Data Communication (CS1205, CS-207), B.Tech, 4th Semester, CSE, Year- Jan-Jun 2019, Jan-Jun 2020, Jan-Jun 2022.
- Microprocessor & System Processing (CS1303), B.Tech, 5th Semester, CSE, Year- Jul-Dec 2018, Jul-Dec 2019.
- Introduction to Programming (CS-1101), UG 1st Sem. CSE, Year-Jul-Dec 2018.
- Optimization Techniques: CS 5242-PG in AI Year- Jul-Dec 2021, Jul-Dec 2022.
- Database management system, CS-302, UG, July-Dec 2022.
- Indian Science Congress, Membership no: L22066.
- Computer Society of India, Type: Associate, Membership ID: I1503683.
- IEEE Membership (Electronic), Membership number: 92578485.
- The Institution of Engineers (India), Membership No: M-1691125.
- Invited Speaker, National e-Workshop on Linux Fundamentals, NWLF-2020, 3-8th December 2020, Department of Information Technology, Women’s College, Agartala.
- Invited Speaker, International Webinar on “Barrier and Elucidation of Academic Activities and Various Schemes in Education System”, Organized by Dept. of IT, Rabindranath Thakur Mahavidyala”, Govt. of Tripura, India, 08/09/2020.
- Invited Speaker, “International Webinar on Application of ICT in Higher Education During COVID-19 Pandemic”, IGNOU Agartala and Govt. Degree College Kamalpur India, Date-02/09/2020.
CONFERENCE SESSION CHAIR
- Session chair, International Conference on Intelligent Computing Systems and Applications (ICICSA-2022)http://icicsa.nits.ac.in/, Sept 23-24, 2022.
- Session Chair, “1st International Conference on Machine Intelligence and System Sciences (MISS-2021)”, Tongmyong University, South Korea and Techno India, Agartala, 01-11-2021 and 02-11-2021.
- Session Chair, “The International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Signal Processing (MISP 2021)”, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Date: 23-25 Sept. 2021
- Session Chair, “2nd International Conference on Computer Vision, High Performance Computing, Smart Devices and Networks(CHSN-2021)”, JNTU Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, Date: 20-21 Aug. 2021.
- Session Co-chair, “International Symposium on “Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM-2020)”, NIT Silchar, Url: http://frsm2020.nits.ac.in/index.html, Date: 08-09 Oct. 2020.
- Session Chair, “26th (Virtual) annual International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2020)”, Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar, Date: 16-18 Dec. 2020.
- Session Co-chairs, “International Conference on Modeling, Simulations and Optimizations (CoMSO 2020)”, Date: 3-5 Aug. 2020, NIT Silchar.
- Publicity Chair, 3rd International Conference on Modeling, Simulations and Optimizations (CoMSO 2022), 21-23 Dec 2022, NIT Silchar. URL: http://comso.nits.ac.in
- Co-coordinator, FDPs on PM`s GatiShakti Thrust Areas on “Digital Supply Chain”, from 10/10/2022 to 21/10/2022, Fund: 3Lakhs.
- Publication chair, International Conference on Intelligent Computing Systems and Applications (ICICSA-2022)http://icicsa.nits.ac.in/, Sept 23-24, 2022.
- Convenor, “Two days Workshop on Researches on Embedded System and Security”, 13-14 Dec 2021, Organized by: Inter-Subsection Relations of IEEE Silchar Subsection, NIT Silchar
- Finance Chair, International Conference on “Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications (BigDML 2021)”, 19-20 Dec. NIT Silchar, Url http://bigdml.nits.ac.in/
- Publicity Chair, 2nd International Conference on Modeling, Simulations and Optimizations (CoMSO 2021), 16-18 Dec 2021, NIT Silchar. URL: http://comso.nits.ac.in
- Poster and Workshop Chair, Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM 2020), 8-9th October 2020, Conference, NIT Silchar, Url: http://frsm2020.nits.ac.in/
- Member, International Conference on Modeling, Simulations and Optimizations (CoMSO 2020), 3-5 August 2020, NIT Silchar. URL: http://comso.nits.ac.in
- Publicity Chair, 26th annual International Conference on “Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2020)”, 26-28 August 2020, Url: adcom.nits.ac.in/index.html/
- Finance and Hospitality Chair, International Conference on “Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications (BigDML 2019)”, 16-19th December, NIT Silchar, Url http://bigdml.nits.ac.in/
- Faculty advisor, July-Dec 2022, 3rd semester, B.Tech CSE.
- Lab In-Charge, CS-08 CSE, Date: 01-12-2021- Till date
- DPC member, Sept 2021-Till date.
- DPPC member, Sept-2021-Till date.
- Departmental Library Incharge, 23-08-2021-Till Date
- Faculty Advisor, Jan-Jun 2020, 6th Semester, B.Tech, CSE.
- Member, Course Evaluation Forms, CSE, from 03.05.2019 to Till date.
- Dept. Representative of Annual Report Committee, 2019, 2020.
- Dept. NBA Committee member 2019, 2020.
WORK AS REVIEWER/TECHNICAL PROGRAMME COMMITTEE
Journals- CSI Transactions on ICT, ISSN: 2277-9078
- Conferences-ISCON-2021 (AS TPC) https://www.gla.ac.in/iscon2019/, ICCISIoT -2020 (as TPC). nita.ac.in/ICCISIoT2020/index.html, SOCCER-2020 soccer2020.nits.ac.in/, COMSO-2020 comso.nits.ac.in, FRSM 2020 frsm2020.nits.ac.in, ISMS-2019 Tripura university, ICCISIoT-2019 NIT Agartala, December 13–14, 2019 (as TPC) BigDML-2019 bigdml.nits.ac.in
- Home Town: Agartala, Tripura
- Schooling: Netaji Subhas Vidyaniketan, Higher Secondary Govt. School of Tripura, Agartala-799001.
- Father: Late Ashim Kumar Saha, Mother: Putul Saha, Wife: Srirupa Poddar.
- My Teachers: Sri Amitabha Saha, Prof C T Bhunia.