Call for Book Chapter:
To be published in Advances in Computers, Elsevier (Indexed in: SCIE, Web of Science, Scopus etc.) [IF: 1.833]
Big Graph is one of the most recent emerging research fields which is gaining enormous popularity among academicians, industrialists, and practitioners. Also, Big Graph is applied in many research domains, for instance, Bioinformatics, Social networking, Computer Networking, Complex Networks, Data Streaming and many more. Big Graph has become an important research field due to ever growing data size. Conventional Graph databases and analytics are unable to solve the dilemma of scalability of graph data. Processing large scale graph data becomes expensive in terms of computation. Therefore, Big Graph plays a vital role in mining meaningful information from graph data. However, Big Graph analytics, mining and storing are also a big deal.
Nowadays, the World is interconnected through the Internet, for instance, social media. Not only social media relies on Big Graph technology but also biological networks, scholar article citation networks, protein protein interaction, and semantic networks rely on Big Graph. Therefore, Big Graph is able to influence the researchers, developers and practitioners. Since, these graphs consist of millions of nodes and trillion of edges. Hence, processing of these large graphs becomes a grand challenge. The Big Graphs are growing exponentially and it needs a large computing machinery.
Current scenario, there are several tools of Big Graph available in the marketplace. However, there is a single book available in the current marketplace which emphasizes analytics. The book is unable to provide rich insight on analytics, visualization and databases. Hence, our book is being planned to bring forth all the right information regarding Big Graph so the database professionals and professors across the world are supplied with the relevant expertise, education and experience.
|Abstract registration deadline:||Nil|
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- A chapter cannot exceeds plagiarism of 10% excluding references.
- A chapter cannot be submitted multiple places.
- Length of the pages: 12-40 pages.
- The chapter must be formatted as per the guideline of Advances in Computers, Elsevier, link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/advances-in-computers
- Review process is single blind. Therefore, author names and affiliations must be included. Do not write professional title, like Dr., Prof., etc.
List of Topics
- Dr. Ripon Patgiri, National Institute of Technology Silchar
- Ganesh Chandra Deka, Deputy Director, International Cooperation & Technology, Ministry
of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
New Delhi, INDIA
- Dr. Anupam Biswas, National Institute of Technology Silchar
The book, “Principles of Big Graph: In-depth Insight”, will be published in “Advances in Computers“, Elsevier which is indexed in SCIE, Web of Science, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and ScienceDirect.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org