Email: ldsingh[at]cse.nits.ac.in | ldsingh.cse[at]gmail.com| ldsingh.cse[at]ieee.org
Date of Joining: 06/06/2018
Academic/Industrial Experience: 2+ years
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (FULL DETAILS )
- B. E. from PGPCET
- M.Tech from NIT Agartala
- Ph.D. from NIT Manipur
AREA OF INTEREST AND SPECIALISATION (INCLUDING RESEARCH AREA)
- Elliptic Curve
- Image Processing
SUBJECTS TAUGHT (INCLUDING SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING)
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Discrete Structures
- Cryptography and Security
- Computer Graphics
- Compiler Design
- Signals and Data Communications
SERVED AS TPC
- NetCrypt 2019
13. Khoirom Motilal Singh, Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Themrichon Tuithung, “Audio encryption using ameliorated ElGamal Public Key Encryption over finite field”, Wireless Personal Communications, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-020-07897-9
12. Aasawari Sahasrabuddhe and Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, “Multiple images encryption based on 3D scrambling and hyper-chaotic system”, Information Sciences, Vol. 550, pp. 252-267, March 2021, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2020.10.031,
11. Khoirom Motilal Singh, Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Themrichon Tuithung, “Text encryption based on Huffman coding and ElGamal cryptosystem”, Recent Patents on Engineering, doi: 10.2174/1872212114999200917144000
10. Arpita Banik, Zeba Shamsi and Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, ”An encryption scheme for securing multiple medical images” Journal of Information Security and Applications, Vol. 49, pp. 1-8, 2019, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jisa.2019.102398
9. Khoirom Motilal Singh, Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, Themrichon Tuithung, “Cryptanalysis of multimedia encryption using elliptic curve cryptography“, Optik, Vol. 168, pp. 370-375, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2018.04.068.
8. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Medical image encryption based on improved ElGamal encryption technique”, Optik, Vol. 147, pp. 88-102, 2018, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2017.08.028
7. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Visually Meaningful Multi-image Encryption Scheme”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-018-3104-7
6. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “A robust image encryption scheme based on chaotic system and elliptic curve over finite field”, Multimedia Tools Application, Vol. 77, pp. 8629–8652, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-017-4755-1
5. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Cryptanalysis of symmetric key image encryption using chaotic Rossler system”, Optik, Vol. 135, pp. 200-209, 2017, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2017.01.062
4. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Cryptanalysis of Rawatet al. Fragile Watermarking Scheme with Successful Creation of Counterfeit Watermarked Image”, International Journal of Innovations & Advancement in Computer Science, Vol. 6, Issue 3, 2017.
3. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Cryptanalysis of Image Encryption Scheme Based on Chaotic Tent Map”, Int. Journal of Precious Engineering Research and Application, Vol. 1, Issue 2, 2016, pp.18-22.
2. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Implementation of Text Encryption using Elliptic Curve Cryptography”, Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 54, pp. 73 – 82, 2015.
1. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Image Encryption using Elliptic Curve Cryptography”, Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 54, pp. 472 – 481, 2015.
3. Sekar K, Suganya Devi K., P. Srinivasan, T. Dheepa, B. Arpita and L. Dolendro Singh, “Joint Correlated Compressive Sensing based on Predictive Data Recovery in WSNs,” 2020 -International Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology and Engineering (ic-ETITE), Vellore, India, (2020), pp. 1-5. DOI: 10.1109/ic-ETITE47903.2020.181.
2. L Dolendro Singh, Tribid Debbarma, “A New Approach to Elliptic Curve Cryptography”, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), 2014.
1. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, Prasenjit Das and Nirmalya Kar, “A preprocessing algorithm for faster convex hull computation”, Confluence 2013: The Next Generation Information Technology Summit (4th International Conference), 2013, DOI: 10.1049/cp.2013.2348
- Magnet Forensics Workshop (Kolkatta)
- MSAB Mobile Forensics Workshop (Kolkatta)
- TEQIP-III sponsored workshop on “ Outcome Based Education & Accreditation (WOBEA 2018) Organised by NIT Silchar and GUIST, Guwahati, Assam. 30th September 2018-01st October 2018.
Workshop/Conference Organized/Session Coordinator:
- Hospitality Chair, 25th International Symposium on Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM 2020), 8-9 October 2020, NIT Silchar, India.
- Session Coordinator, Session -3, MIND 2020
- Finance and Hospitality Chair, International Conference On Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications (BigDML 2019), National Institute of Technology Silchar, December 16-19, 2019
- Faculty Development Program on ”Cyber Security” from 14-19 October 2019 jointly organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Silchar and Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
List of Administrative Works:
- DPPC Member, NIT Silchar, 26-08-2019 to till date.
- Faculty advisor for Trekking, Mountaineering & Skating, 20-9-2019 to till date.
- Faculty member Exam cell, 14-9-2018 to till date.
- Dept. member Scrap & Obsolete committee, 10-12-2018 to till date.
- Dept. academic counseling committee member, 11-03-2019 to till date.
- Dept. NBA committee member.
- Faculty advisor 2nd semester, January 2020-June 2020.
- Guest Editor special issue, Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications.
- Third-Party Proctor, NPIU, 2019
- Member of IEEE.
- Life Member of Cryptology Research Society of India (CRSI)