Email: ldsingh[at]cse.nits.ac.in | ldsingh.cse[at]gmail.com
Date of Joining: 06/06/2018
Academic/Industrial Experience: 4+ years
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (FULL DETAILS )
- B.E. from PGPCET
- M.Tech from NIT Agartala
- Ph.D. from NIT Manipur
AREA OF INTEREST AND SPECIALISATION (INCLUDING RESEARCH AREA)
- Visual Cryptography
SUBJECTS TAUGHT (INCLUDING SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING)
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Discrete Structures
- Cryptography and Security
- Computer Graphics
- Compiler Design
- Signals and Data Communications
SERVED AS TPC
- BigDML 2021
- 2nd International Conference on Computer Vision, High Performance Computing, Smart Devices and Networks (CHSN-2021)
- 1st International Conference on Computer Vision, High Performance Computing, Smart Devices and Networks (CHSN-2020)
- NetCrypt 2019
- BigDML 2019
19. Lilapati Waikhom, Ripon Patgiri, and Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, “Dynamic Temporal Position Observant Graph Neural Network for Traffic Forecasting“, Applied Intelligence, Accepted
18. Zeba Shamsi and Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh. Securing encrypted image information in audio data. Multimed Tools Appl (2023). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-023-14735-0
17. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, Rohit Thingbaijam, Kh. Motilal. Singh and M. Al Awida, “Encrypting Multiple Images With an Enhanced Chaotic Map,” in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 87844-87859, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3199738.
16. Arpita Banik, Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, Amit Agrawal and Ripon Patgiri, “Secret image encryption based on chaotic system and Elliptic Curve Cryptography”, Digital Signal Processing, Volume 129, (2022), 103639, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2022.103639.
15. Khoirom Motilal Singh, Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Themrichon Tuithung, “Improvement of image transmission using chaotic system and elliptic curve cryptography”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-022-13253-9
14. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, Waikhom Leepeng Singh, Digambar Brahma, Pratikshit Baruah, Sarthak Biswas, “Image compression-encryption scheme using SPIHT and chaotic systems”, Journal of Information Security and Applications, Volume 63, December 2021, 103010 , https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jisa.2021.103010
13. Khoirom Motilal Singh, Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Themrichon Tuithung, “Audio encryption using ameliorated ElGamal Public Key Encryption over finite field”, Wireless Personal Communications, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-020-07897-9
12. Aasawari Sahasrabuddhe and Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, “Multiple images encryption based on 3D scrambling and hyper-chaotic system”, Information Sciences, Vol. 550, pp. 252-267, March 2021, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2020.10.031,
11. Khoirom Motilal Singh, Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Themrichon Tuithung, “Text encryption based on Huffman coding and ElGamal cryptosystem”, Recent Patents on Engineering, doi: 10.2174/1872212114999200917144000
10. Arpita Banik, Zeba Shamsi and Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, ”An encryption scheme for securing multiple medical images” Journal of Information Security and Applications, Vol. 49, pp. 1-8, 2019, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jisa.2019.102398
9. Khoirom Motilal Singh, Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, Themrichon Tuithung, “Cryptanalysis of multimedia encryption using elliptic curve cryptography“, Optik, Vol. 168, pp. 370-375, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2018.04.068.
8. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Medical image encryption based on improved ElGamal encryption technique”, Optik, Vol. 147, pp. 88-102, 2018, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2017.08.028
7. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Visually Meaningful Multi-image Encryption Scheme”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-018-3104-7
6. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “A robust image encryption scheme based on chaotic system and elliptic curve over finite field”, Multimedia Tools Application, Vol. 77, pp. 8629–8652, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-017-4755-1
5. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Cryptanalysis of symmetric key image encryption using chaotic Rossler system”, Optik, Vol. 135, pp. 200-209, 2017, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2017.01.062
4. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Cryptanalysis of Rawatet al. Fragile Watermarking Scheme with Successful Creation of Counterfeit Watermarked Image”, International Journal of Innovations & Advancement in Computer Science, Vol. 6, Issue 3, 2017.
3. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Cryptanalysis of Image Encryption Scheme Based on Chaotic Tent Map”, Int. Journal of Precious Engineering Research and Application, Vol. 1, Issue 2, 2016, pp.18-22.
2. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Implementation of Text Encryption using Elliptic Curve Cryptography”, Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 54, pp. 73 – 82, 2015.
1. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Khumanthem Manglem Singh, “Image Encryption using Elliptic Curve Cryptography”, Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 54, pp. 472 – 481, 2015.
10. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, Md. Arshad Ahmed, Teresa Louis, Azad Ali, Dalton Meitei Thounaojam, Ripon Patgiri, Khoirom Motilal Singh “A Secure Fingerprint Transmission Protocol for Insecure Communication Channels” Accepted, 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Computing Systems and Applications (ICICSA-2023).
9. Z Shamsi, A K Saha, R Patgiri, K M Singh, L. Dolendro Singh, “Steganalysis on dual-layer security of messages using steganography and cryptography”, Accepted, ICITEE-2023, Thailand.
8. J Pachuau, N Singh, LD Singh, A K Saha, “Solving dense subgraph problems using genetic algorithm”, Accepted, IEEE TENCON 2023, Rank-C, Thailand.
7. Patgiri, R., Dutta Borah, M., Dolendro Singh, L. (2022). Data Secrecy: Why Does It Matter in the Cloud Computing Paradigm?. In: Das, B., Patgiri, R., Bandyopadhyay, S., Balas, V.E. (eds) Modeling, Simulation and Optimization. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, vol 292. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-0836-1_42
5. Ripon Patgiri, Malaya Dutta Borah and Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, “SecretStore: A Secrecy as a Service model to enable the Cloud Storage to store user’s secret data” Asia Pacific Conference on Communications 2021. ia.cr/2021/940
4. Rohit Pratap Singh and Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, “Empirical Analysis of Facial Expressions Based on Convolutional Neural Network Methods”, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DATA ANALYTICS & MANAGEMENT : AN INDO-EUROPEAN CONFERENCE (ICDAM-2021) ORGANISED JOINTLY BY : JAN WYZYKOWSKI UNIVERSITY, POLAND & PANIPAT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, INDIA & IIS (DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY), JAIPUR, INDIA & IES UNIVERSITY, BHOPAL, INDIA 26th JUNE,2021
3. Sekar K, Suganya Devi K., P. Srinivasan, T. Dheepa, B. Arpita and L. Dolendro Singh, “Joint Correlated Compressive Sensing based on Predictive Data Recovery in WSNs,” 2020 -International Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology and Engineering (ic-ETITE), Vellore, India, (2020), pp. 1-5. DOI: 10.1109/ic-ETITE47903.2020.181.
2. L Dolendro Singh, Tribid Debbarma, “A New Approach to Elliptic Curve Cryptography”, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), 2014.
1. Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, Prasenjit Das and Nirmalya Kar, “A preprocessing algorithm for faster convex hull computation”, Confluence 2013: The Next Generation Information Technology Summit (4th International Conference), 2013, DOI: 10.1049/cp.2013.2348
- Ripon Patgiri, Khoirom Motilal Singh, Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh and Themrichon Tuithung, “A public-key encryption system based on ECC for the Audio Encryption”, patent number: 20 2022 100 600.8. German Patent (Status: Granted).
- Ripon patgiri, Malaya Dutta Borah and Laiphrakpam Dolendro Singh, “A System And Method For Storing User’s Data Securely In A Cloud Storage”, patent number: 2021107080, Australian Patent (Status: Granted).
- Magnet Forensics Workshop (Kolkatta)
- MSAB Mobile Forensics Workshop (Kolkatta)
- TEQIP-III sponsored workshop on “ Outcome Based Education & Accreditation (WOBEA 2018) Organised by NIT Silchar and GUIST, Guwahati, Assam. 30th September 2018-01st October 2018.
Workshop/Conference Organized/Session Coordinator/Session Chair/Expert Talk:
- Lecture on “Hands-on Data Securing Techniques” in a two days workshop on “Researches on Embedded System and Security” jointly organized by IEEE Silchar Subsection and NIT Silchar on 13th and 14th December 2021.
- Lecture on the topic “Hands-on Visual cryptography and Elliptic curve cryptography”, in AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Sponsored 5 Days Online Faculty Development Programme(FDP) on Security & Privacy (Thrust Area: Cyber Security) (9th Aug – 13th Aug 2021) organized by Department of Information Technology, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram
- Session chair 9th International Conference on FRONTIERS OF INTELLIGENT COMPUTING: THEORY AND APPLICATIONS (FICTA 2021)
- Session chair 2nd International Conference on Computer Vision, High Performance Computing, Smart Devices and Networks (CHSN-2020)
- Session chair 1st International Conference on Computer Vision, High Performance Computing, Smart Devices and Networks (CHSN-2020)
- Hospitality Chair, 25th International Symposium on Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM 2020), 8-9 October 2020, NIT Silchar, India.
- Session Coordinator, Session -3, MIND 2020
- Finance and Hospitality Chair, International Conference On Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications (BigDML 2019), National Institute of Technology Silchar, December 16-19, 2019
- Faculty Development Program on ”Cyber Security” from 14-19 October 2019 jointly organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Silchar and Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
List of Administrative Works:
- Department Exam coordinator (September 2022 to …)
- DUPC Secretary (September 2022 to …)
- Dept. Seminar Room Faculty-Incharge.
- DPPC Member, NIT Silchar, 26-08-2019 to 26-08-2021.
- Faculty advisor for Trekking, Mountaineering & Skating, 20-9-2019 to till date.
- Faculty member Exam cell, 14-9-2018 to till date.
- Dept. member Scrap & Obsolete committee, 10-12-2018 to till date.
- Dept. academic counseling committee member, 11-03-2019 to till date.
- Dept. NBA committee member.
- Faculty advisor 2nd semester, January 2020-June 2020.
- Guest Editor special issue, Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications.
- Third-Party Proctor, NPIU, 2019
- Life Member of Cryptology Research Society of India (CRSI)
- Senior Member, IEEE (Member no. 95268392)