Email: malayaduttaborah[at]gmail.com | malayaduttaborah[at] cse.nits.ac.in
Date of Joining: 12/06/2018
Academic/Industrial Experience: 10+ years
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Delhi
- M. E. in Computer Technology and Applications from Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi
- B. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology, Arunachal Pradesh
AREA OF INTEREST AND SPECIALISATION (INCLUDING RESEARCH AREA)
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Block chain Technology
- e-Governance System
- 7.10 Years (Teaching and Research in Engineering Colleges: Assam Engineering College, CITC (a study centre of Sikkim Manipal University), Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Inderprastha Engineering College.
- 2.6 Years (Training, Rural Development at Community Information Centre, Dhakuakhana, under NIC Lakhimpur, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India)
- June 12, 2018 onwards at NIT Silchar, Silchar, Assam
SUBJECTS TAUGHT (INCLUDING SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING)
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Data Structures
- Computer Organization
- Advance Computer Architecture
- Expert Systems
- Electro Technology-II
- Data Warehouse and Data Mining
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
B.E/B.TECH PROJECT GUIDED:
- FARMAR: Supply Chain Management in Agriculture Using Blockchain Technology, May 2019, ( Vadithya Bharath Naik, 15-1-5-087; Barneel Phukan, 15-1-5-029; Aditya Bhargav,15-1-5-034; Basani Shiva Gnaneshwara Murthy, 15-1-5-079), Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar, Assam
- Content Based Recommender System For Similar Products In E-Commerce (on going), Sandeep Kumar, 16-1-5-021; Abhijnyan Chandro, 16-1-5-014; Arif Ahmed, 16-1-5-024; Prateek Chand, 16-1-5-038,Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam
- Educational Data Mining To Measure Success Rate Of Students, 2017-2018, (Shalu Choudhary, 1403010191; Shrangreela Sachan , 1403010203; Pragati Agarwal, 1403010148), Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Inderprastha Engineering College, U.P
- Placement Management System: Performance Measures in Higher Education Using Cloud Platform, 2017-2018, (Ashish Kumar, 1403010049; Shivam Verma, 1403010197; Shubham Bansal, 1403010206; Varun Sharma, 1403010236), Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Inderprastha Engineering College, U.P.
- Mobile Application Services for Online voting in IPEC, 2017-2018, (Nihal Shah, 1403010133; Sankalp Saraswat, 1403010185), Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Inderprastha Engineering College, U.P.
- Talking Chat-Bot, Firewall on Linux, Encryptor-Decryptor, Three groups, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Delhi Technological University,
M.E SCHOLAR GUIDED:
- (on going) Mr. Amitabh Biswal, 18-25-101, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam; Recommender System using Restricted Boltzmann Machine with Implicit feedback.
- Mr. Abhinav Kumar Dwivedi,Roll No. 02/CTA/2K10,Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Delhi Technological University, Title of Thesis:Improving Performance in Mining Algorithms, Year of completion: 2012
PhD SCHOLAR GUIDED:
- (on going – Co-Supervisor): Miss Pratima Sharma,Roll No. 2K18/PhD/CSE/01,Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Delhi Technological University,Delhi; Research Domain: Cloud Security and Block Chain Technology.
- (on going): Zakir Hussain, 19-3-05-115 , Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar, Assam; Research Domain: Data Mining.
- (on going):Pranita Baro, 19-3-05-114, Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar, Assam; Research Domain: Image and Machine Learning.
- (on going): Deepali Jain,19-3-05-126, Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar, Assam; Research Domain: Text Mining.
RESEARCH PROJECTS ( On Going):
Under UGRC, NIT Silchar:
- “Waste Segregation using Deep Learning”, Angshuman Bora (L)( 17-1-5-017), Debashish Malakar(17-1-5-045), Samudra Jit Boruah(17-1-3-042)
- “Throat and Neck Cancer Detection Using Medical Image Processing”, Subham Chakraborty (L)( 17-1-5-064), Sujit Kumar Nath(17-1-4-006), Tamanna Farnaz Hussain(18-1-6-025)
- “Speech Enabled Bilingual Machine Translation System for English-Assamese using NLP and Deep Neural Networks”, Sachin Rai (L) (L17-14-077), Saumya Garg(17-14-078), Shreya Sinha(17-14-123)
B.Tech Students engaged in Research/Project work:
- “Hostel Management System“, Chinmoy Talukdar (18-1-5-013)
PUBLICATIONS: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL
- Pratima Sharma, Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah, ” Blockchain Technology for Cloud Storage: A Systematic Literature Review”, ACM Computing Survey, [in Production], Accepted on 18 May 2020.
- Zakir Hussain, Malaya Dutta Borah, Abdul Hannan, “N-gram Based Machine Translation for English-Assamese: Two Languages with High Syntactical Dissimilarity”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, 2019, ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Vol 9,(2), pp. 2940-2949, December 2019, DOI: 10.35940/ijeat.B2320.129219.
- Malaya Dutta Borah, Rajni Jindal, “An approach for high utility incremental pattern mining”, International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, Vol.10, No. 2, pp. 124-152, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJDATS.2018.092445.
- Malaya Dutta Borah, Rajni Jindal, “A study on Incremental Mining of Frequent Patterns”, Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences. Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 97-112, 2018. DOI: http://dx. doi.org/10.4314/jfas.v10i2.8.
- Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah,“A novel approach for mining frequent patterns from incremental data”, International Journal of Data Mining, Modelling and Management, Vol. 8, No.3, DOI: 10.1504/IJDMMM.2016.079071.
- Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah, “Predictive Analytics in Higher Educational Context”, IT Professional, IEEE, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. 24-33, 2015 DOI: 10.1109/MITP.2015.68.
- Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah, “A Survey on Educational Data Mining and Research Trends”, International Journal of Database Management Systems, Vol.05, No.03, pp. 53 – 73, 2013, DOI: 10.5121/ijdms.
- Zakir Hussain, Malaya Dutta Borah, “Birth Weight Prediction of New Born Baby with Application of Machine Learning Techniques on Features of Mother”, ICCIN2020: International Conference on Computing Informatics & Networks 2020, Springer Proceeding , to be held on July 29-30, 2020, Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, Delhi, India, (Accepted).
- Zakir Hussain, Malaya Dutta Borah, “Nutritional Status Prediction in Neonate using Machine Learning Techniques: A Comparative Study”, Machine Learning, Image Processing, Network Security and Data Sciences (MIND-2020), Springer CCIS Proceeding, to be held on 23 – 24 April 2020, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, Assam, India. ( postponed due to COVID-19) (Accepted).
- Pranita Baro, Malaya Dutta Borah and Sushanta Mukhopadhyay, “Empirical Analysis on the Effect of Image Compression and Denoising using different wavelets on Iris Recognition”,International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Security & IoT (ICCISIoT) 2019, Springer CCIS Series (Scopus Indexed), National Institute of Technology, Agartala, India, , December13-14, 2019.
- Pratima Sharma, Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah, “Blockchain-based Integrity Protection System for Cloud Storage”, 2019 The 4th Technology Innovation Management and Engineering Science International Conference (TIMES-iCON), Bangkok, Thailand, December 11-13, 2019.
- Pratima Sharma, Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah, “A Preventive Intrusion Detection Architecture Using Adaptive Blockchain Behavior”, BigDML 2019, NIT Silchar, Assam, India, December 16-19, 2019. ( Springer)
- Malaya Dutta Borah, Rajni Jindal, “Constraint based Frequent Pattern Mining from Incremental Educational data: Educational Data Mining Approach”. Accepted for publication at the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Teaching and Learning in Education, Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia, March 1-2, 2016.
- Malaya Dutta Borah, Rajni Jindal, “Constraint based filtering for Incremental Data Mining”, In proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks, Jabalpur, India, December 12-14, 2015.DOI:1109/CICN.2015.163.
- Prashant Shrivastava, Edwin Basil Mathew, Ayush Yadav, Parijat P. Bezbaruah, Malaya D. Borah, “ Smoke Alarm-Analyzer and Site Evacuation System(S.A.A.N.S)” in proc of IEEE 2014 Texax Instruments India Educators’ Conference, April 4-5, Bangalore, pp. 144-150, DOI: 10.1109/TIIEC.2014.032.
- Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah, “An approach to generate students’ response on learning environment using Association Rule Mining”, in proc of IEEE 2014 International Conference on Data Mining and Intelligent Computing (ICDMIC),Delhi, India, pp 1-5, September 5-6, 2014 doi: 1109/ICDMIC.2014.6954225.
- Daya Gupta, Malaya Dutta Borah, Gokul Pandey, “EDU-OPT”-A Decision Support Tool”, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) ,Delhi Section Convention, On “Technological Universities and Institutions in New Knowledge Age: Future Perspectives and Action Plan”, Organized by Delhi Technological University,Book of Abstract pp 12, 5-6 September 2013.
- Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah, “Predicting Time Complexity and Accuracy of Branch Decision using Modified Heuristic Function”, in Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on NUiCONE 2012, India, 06-08 December 2012.
- Ganesh Ch. Deka ,Malaya Dutta Borah , “Cost benefit analysis of cloud computing in education”, IEEE -2012 International Conference on Computing, Communication and Applications (ICCCA), Print IEEE ISBN: 978-1-4673-0270-8, pp 1-6, 22-24, 2012, DO I: 10.1109/ICCCA.2012.6179142.
- Ganesh Ch. Deka ,Malaya Dutta Borah “A Study on Cloud OS”, IEEE -2012 International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies pp.692-697, May11-13, 2012, Rajkot, Gujrat, India, DOI: 10.1109/CSNT.2012.154.
- Ganesh Ch. Deka ,Malaya Dutta Borah ,“Role of Cloud Computing in Education”, IEEE: 2012 International Conference on Computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies (ICCEET), Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education-Kumaracoil-KK,Nagercoil,TamilNadu,India, pp. 832-836, 2012, DOI:10.1109/ ICCEET .2012 .6203884.
- Ganesh Ch. Deka ,Malaya Dutta Borah ,“Problems & Prospects of Indian Vocational Training & Education” , IEEE International Conference on Technology Enhanced Education (ICTEE), Organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kerala,India, pp. 1-7, January 3-5, 2012, DOI: 10.1109/ICTEE .2012 .6 20 8650.
- Malaya Dutta Borah, Rajni Jindal, Daya Gupta, Ganesh Ch. Deka “Application of knowledge based decision technique to Predict student’s enrollment decision”, IEEE -2011 International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems, Organised by Jadavpur University ,Kolkata ,India, ISBN no: 978-1-4577-0791-9, IEEE catalog Number:CFP1142P-CDR,December21-23,2011, pp. 180-184., DOI : 10.1109/ReTIS.2011.6146864.
- Ganesh Ch. Deka, Malaya Dutta Borah, “Problems & Prospects of e-Governance in India”, published in IEEE – 2011 International Conference on World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies, organised by Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs) and University of Mumbai, December 11-14,2011, pp. 42 – 47, DOI:1109/WICT.2011. 6141215.
- Daya Gupta, Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah, “A Knowledge Discovery based Decision Technique in Engineering Education Planning”, International Conference on Data Mining, Macmillan Advanced Research Series “ Emerging Trends & Technologies in Data management”, Organised by Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad, pp 94-102, November 17-19, 2011
- Ganesh Ch. Deka, Malaya Dutta Borah, “ICT Its Role in e-Governance and Rural Development”. In: Abraham A., Lloret Mauri J., Buford J.F., Suzuki J., Thampi S.M. (eds) Advances in Computing and Communications. ACC 2011. Communications in Computer and Information Science, Vol 191. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2011, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-22714-1_23.
- Ganesh Ch. Deka, Malaya Dutta Borah, “Role of E-Agriculture in Rural Development in Indian Context”, International conference on Emerging Trends in Networks and Computer Communications, Organized by The Institution Of Engineers Udaipur,India, IEEE Catalog Number: CFP1196N-CDR ,ISBN: 978-1-4577-0238-9, pp 320-323, , April 22-24, 2011, DOI: 10.1109/ETNCC.2011.6255913.
- Malaya Dutta Borah, Ganesh Ch. Deka,“ Infrastructure & Agriculture : The tool for poverty eradication in NER” in proc. of the International Conference on Resource Development and Environmental Change: Emerging Issues and Challenges. Organized by : Department of Geography, AMU, Abstrcat pp. 83,Jan 27- 29, 2009,
- G C Deka, Malaya Dutta Borah, “E-waste Disposal : The challenges for environment” in proc. of the International Conference on Resource Development and Environmental Change: Emerging Issues and Challenges. Organized by : Department of Geography, AMU, Abstract pp 46, Jan 27th to 29th 2009.
PUBLICATIONS: NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Ganesh Ch. Deka, Malaya Dutta Borah ,“Application of “Wireless Regional Area Network” in creating community Network” 3rd National Conference on Computing for nation Development INDIACom-2009, Organized by: Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and management, Rohtak Road, New Delhi-63, ISBN 978=81-904526-6-3 ,ISSN 0973-7529 , pp 227, Feb. 26- 28, 2009.
- Ganesh Ch. Deka, Malaya Dutta Borah, “ Application of ICT in bridging the Digital gap in NE states of India” National conference on Architect ring Future IT Systems (NCAFIS 08),Organized by: School of Computer Science & Information Technology & School of Electronics, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, MP , pp 332-337, October 17-18 2008.
- Ganesh Ch. Deka, Malaya Dutta Borah, “ICT: A new horizon for primary education in Rural India”, National conference on Professional Education in Knowledge Economy. Organised by: University School of Management Studies, Guru Gobin Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi , ISBN 978-81-906531-7-6,pp 417-427, July 24th, 2008.
- Ganesh Ch. Deka, Malaya Dutta Borah, “Learning in the Age of Global Information and Communication Technology: e-learning in India , its prospect and future”, “AICTE Sponsored National Seminar on Enterprise Information Systems” Organized by: Apeejay Institute of Management Rama Mandi-Hoshiarpur Road Jalandhar-144007 , ISBN 978-81-8450-183-4 , pp 237-245 , May 24th, 2008.
BOOK CHAPTER PUBLISHED
- Malaya Dutta Borah, Vadithya Bharath Naik, Ripon Patgiri, Aditya Bhargav, Barneel Phukan, Shiva G M Basani, (2020) “Supply Chain Management in Agriculture using Blockchain and IOT’, in Studies in Big Data: Advanced Applications of Blockchain Technology, Vol. 60, pp227-242, ISBN:978-981-13-8774-6, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8775-3_11, Springer.
- Amitabh Biswal, Malaya Dutta Borah, Zakir Hussain, (2020) “Music Recommender System using Restricted Boltzmann Machine with Implicit Feedback,” to be published in ADCOM:Hardware Accelerator Systems for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Volume 122, Elsevier Publication. (Accepted).
- Pratima Sharma, Rajni Jindal, Malaya Dutta Borah,(2020) “Application of Blockchain Technology in Healthcare”, be published in the book series entitled “Studies in Big Data”, Springer Publication. (Accepted)
- One Week Workshop on Data Analytics with Machine Learning Techniques, Under TEQIP-III, NIT Silchar, Assam, 29th July 2019- 02nd August 2019, NIT Silchar, Assam ( as Coordinator)
- International Conference on Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications (BigDML 2019), 16-19 December, 2019, NIT Silchar, Assam, URL: http://bigdml.nits.ac.in (as Organizing Chair)
- 25th International Symposium Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM 2020), to be held during 08-09 October 2020 at NIT Silchar, Assam, URL: http://frsm2020.nits.ac.in (as Finance Chair)
- 2nd International Conference on Modern Mathematical Methods and High Performance Computing in Science and Technology (Springer).4-6 January 2018, Inderprastha Engineering College (as Organizing member)
- India International Conference on Information Processing 2016 (IEEE),12-14 August 2016, Delhi Technological University, Delhi (as Organizing member)
- Two day workshop on Recent Advances in Software Engineering, 20-21 April 2012, Delhi Technological University, Delhi (as Organizing member)
- One day workshop on Recent Trends in Software Testing, 17 September 2010, Delhi Technological University, Delhi (as Organizing member)
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM/SEMINAR/WORKSHOP/SYMPOSIA ATTENDED
- Online FDP on “Online Course Preparation and Effective Delivery” under PMMM-NMIT, Resource person: Prof. Khanindra Pathak, Professor, Mining Engineering, and Dean Infrastructure, IIT Kharagpur, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM, 16 May 2020.
- Digital Conference on RE-START (Reboot the Economy through Science, Technology & Research Translations) on National Technology, organised by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Technology Development Board, DST, 11 May 2020@ CII-HIVE.
- Webinar on “Project Based Learning and Higher Order Thinking Skills” by Prof. P S Grover, organised by Amity University (email@example.com), Event number: 915 629 416, 1:00 PM-2:00PM, 8 May 2020.
- TEQIP-III Sponsored One week Faculty Development Program On “Curriculum Design and Implementation for Outcome Based Education (CuDIOBE-2019)”, Organised by National Institute of Technology Silchar, Assam, 27-31 May, 2019.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five days workshop on “Deep Learning Techniques & Tools: An Academic and Industrial Approach” Organised by Dept. of CSE, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchl, 8th April-12th April 2019
- TEQIP-III sponsored One Week Workshop on “ Recent Research Trends & Future Perspective of Machine Learning in Academics and Industry” Organised by Dept. of CSE, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar and GUIST, Guwahati, Assam. 01-05 October, 2018.
- TEQIP-III sponsored two days workshop on “ Outcome Based Education & Accreditation (WOBEA 2018) Organised by NIT Silchar and GUIST, Guwahati, Assam. 30th September 2018-01st October 2018.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Eight day FDP on “Universal Human values and Professional Ethics”, Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010, 09-16 January, 2018
- One day FDP on “Virtual Lab” by IIT Delhi, Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010, 28 November 2017
- One week FDP on “High Performance Computing, Parallel Programming and Administration”, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010, 17-22 July, 2017
- One week FDP on “Cryptography & Algebraic Coding Theory”, Department of Applied Science & Humanities and Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010, 14-18 March, 2017
- TEQIP-II sponsored one week FDP on “Advances in Information Security”, Dept. of Computer Engineering, Delhi Technological University(DTU), Delhi-110042,18-22 January, 2016
- TEQIP-II sponsored FDP on “Nature Inspired Algorithms & Their Applications”, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, DTU , Delhi-110042,13-17 July, 2015
- Academic Workshop on “ Big data and Ontology”, of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi, Delhi-16, 19th September, 2015
- One day workshop on “Intellectual property Rights Awareness”, DeitY, Dept. of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and IT, Govt. of India, conducted by Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women,Delhi-110006, 26th September 2014
- One week FDP on “Recent Trends in Big Data and Cloud Computing”, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women,Delhi-110006, 6-22 December 2013
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) ,Delhi Section Convention, On “Technological Universities and Institutions in New Knowledge Age: Future Perspectives and Action Plan, DTU, Delhi-110042, 5-6 September 2013
- Two day FDP on Data Mining and Semantic Web, Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies , Delhi-110085, 14-15 June 2013
- Two day workshop on Recent Advances in Software Engineering, DTU, Delhi-110042, 20-21 April 2012
- One day Seminar cum workshop on Mathematics and Computing, DTU, Delhi-110042, 22nd March 2012
- Two day FDP on Enterprise report delivery roadmap through Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies , Delhi-110085, 29-30 July 2011
- One day Seminar on CAN and CAN Open technology, DTU, Delhi-110042, 29 September 2010
- One day FDP Cloud Computing, Software Assurance and Testing, Bharitya Vidyapith College of Management, Delhi-110063 and TCS Delhi, 18 September 2010
- One day workshop on Recent Trends in Software Testing, DTU, Delhi-110042, 17 September 2010
- Two day National Program on Knowledge power in the world of learning, DTU, Delhi-110042, 25-26 August 2008
- Two day National Program on Motivation and Orientation Programme for faculty members of Engineering Institutions, DTU, Delhi-110042, 22-23 August 2008
- One week Training programme for CIC Operators, NIC Guwahati, Assam State Unit, Guwahati- 781005, 25 August – 05 September 2002
- One day workshop on Patent Awareness, NERIST, Arunachal Pradesh-791109, 17 October 2000
ACADEMIC HONOURS/ AWARDS /RECOGNITION
- NEC Scholarship received during B.Tech level from North Eastern Council, Govt. of India
- Phase 1 Consolation Winner (as Faculty Mentor), Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge, India Analog Design Contest 2014, awarded on April 5, 2014 as a part of “TI India Educators’ Conference 2014″
- Session Chair: International Conference on Application of Computing and Communication Technologies (ICACCT-2018), organized by Shyama Prasad Mukherji College, University of Delhi, Delhi.
- CSI Transaction on ICT ( May 2020)
- ACM Computing Surveys ( June 2019)
- Member of Editorial Review Board, (International Journal of Information Systems and Social Change , IGI-Global)
- IEEE Transaction on Computers (Year 2014) (for vol. 64, no. 1, January 2015).
- Elsevier, Future Generation Computer Systems( vol.52, 2015)
- Journal of Organizational and End User Computing (JOEUC), IGI-Global (May 2017).
- International Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Information Systems (IJAEIS), IGI-Global (contd.).
- International Journal of Autonomic Computing, Inderscience.
- International Journal of Information Systems and Social Change (IJISSC), IGI Global ( August 2018)
- India International Conference on Information Processing 2016, Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- BDAI-2019 (Big Data Analytics and Intelligence: A Perspective for Health Care)
- MIND-2020 (Machine Learning, Image Processing, Network Security and Data Sciences), NIT Silchar, Assam, India.
- International Conference on Cybersecurity in Emerging Digital Era (ICCEDE 2020) organized Dept. of MCA, G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, Greater Noida, 24-25 July, 2020 (https://www.glbitm.org/iccede2020/organizingcomittee.asp)
- 2nd International Conference on Machine Learning, Image Processing, Network Security and Data sciences (MIND2020), Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam, 23-24 April 2020, (http://mind2020.nits.ac.in/com.html)
International Conference on Computing Informatics & Networks 2020 (ICCIN2020), Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, Delhi, July 29-30, 2020, (https://iccin.co.in/tpc.html)
- The Seventh International Conference on Mining Intelligence and Knowledge Exploration (MIKE 2019), 19-22 December, NIT Goa, India
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITY : INSTITUTE/DEPARTMENT LEVEL
- Member – UG Research Council, NIT Silchar ( Contd.)
- Faculty Advisor- Eco Club, NIT Silchar (2019-2020)(w.e.f 19/09/2018..contd.)
- Associate Warden- Girls Hostel-3, NIT Silchar.( w.e.f. 20/08/2018…contd.)
- Dept. Member of Scrutiny Committee for paper presentation in Conference/Workshop etc., NIT Silchar (w.e.f. 11/9/19…contd.)
- Mentor for B.Tech (CSE) 2019 batch ( 25 Students), NIT Silchar
- Dance Cordinator, Induction program 2019, NIT Silchar
- Member of Social Wellness and Awareness Team (SWAT), NIT Silchar ( w.e.f. 18/02/2019…contd.)
- Member of Technical Committee-Purchase for Centre of Natural Language Processing, NIT Silchar (w.e.f 10/01/2019…contd.)
- Course Coordinator- Introduction to Programming (CS 101),(Jan’19-June’19)
- Convener-Academic Counseling Committee for NBA Accreditation related of CSE department(w.e.f. 11/03/2019…contd.)
- Officer In-charge (International Collaborations – IPEC, duration: 07/07/17- 06/06/2018)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- NSS Group leader at B.Tech level, North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Arunachal Pradesh
- Various prize holder of sports/cultural activities at institute level
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Associate member of Computer Society of India (CSI) (Membership No.: 00173524)
- Member of IEEE (Membership No.: 94117178)
- Regular Member of Machine Intelligence Research(MIR) Lab