Date of Joining: 30/08/2004
Academic/Teaching Experience: 18+ Years
- Ph.D. from National Institute of Technology, Silchar,2014(under IITG-NITS MOU scheme),2014
- M.Tech from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Maharastra, 2004.
- B.Tech from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Maharastra, 2002.
AREA OF INTEREST AND SPECIALIZATION (INCLUDING RESEARCH AREA)
Google Scholar id link:-https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ZGnPvTIAAAAJ&hl=en
Research Gate link:-https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Pinki-Roy-2
- Speech Processing
- Machine Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Indian Language Identification
- Health Informatics
Dr. Pinki Roy received her B. Tech degree in 2002 and M. Tech degree in 2004 from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Maharastra . She has received her Ph.D. degree in the year 2014 in the field of Language Identification from National Institute of Technology, Silchar, Assam-788010, India. (Under NIT-Silchar and Indian Institute of Technology-Guwahati MOU scheme). The title of her Ph.D Thesis is “Automatic Identification of Indian languages based on various statistical approaches” and she has worked under the able guidance of Dr. Pradip kumar Das, Professor, IIT-Guwahati, Assam. Dr. Pinki Roy is working in NIT-Silchar for past 17 years and her research interests include machine intelligence, language identification, Speech Processing, Health informatics and Cloud Computing. She has published more than 60 papers in SCI/SCIE/Scopus Journals, conferences and Book Chapters. She was the recipient of various National and International awards. She is always a active participant in various International conferences held in India and abroad. She had travelled to international destinations like Singapore, Sydney(Australia) and London to attend world top level conferences where her research work were highly appreciated. Already 3 PhD scholars have attained PhD degrees under her guidance in the area of cloud computing and speech processing. At present 4 scholars are working under her guidance. She has organized workshops on Machine learning where people from the Academics and Industry were invited to bridge the gap between both the organizations. She has chaired several sessions in many renowned International Conferences and delivered expert talks in various workshops from time to time. She has served as TPC(Technical Programme Committtee) member and had reviewed many papers in International conferences and Journals.
Some of the Key Research area highlights are listed below. The details of the publications list related to the research can be referred from the Journals and conference listed in the section below.
Language Identification :-
We have mainly focused on identification of Indian spoken languages especially prevalent in Northeastern India. Here various existing statistical approaches,deep learning algorithms were compared and new algorithms were proposed for identification of Indian languages. It has been proved from our experiments that our proposed hybrid approach is better than existing techniques. We had created and worked on our own recorded database. The research work was published in various IEEE conferences in India and abroad. Our work was also published in various international Journals like IJST, Springer (regular issue), Inderscience and other renowned SCI/SCIE/Scopus Journals. One student has already been awarded PhD degree under my guidance in this field and it was an extension of my own PhD work.
Audio Visual Speech Recognition:-
At present cyber security of the sensitive applications is great challenge for computer scientists. The ATMs,credit cards,debit cards and all online transactions are based on PIN number which is just a combination of digits and along with that OTP is generated for higher security.Both the techniques have high risk of intrusion and nowadays cases of hacking are increasing day by day. Presently we are moving towards digitization of money and we depend mostly upon e-currency. Security of sensitive applications is a need of the hour and for improved authentication we had given focus on Audio video recognition of speech. Here along with audio,video of the person is also taken into account for better authentication. Work on Audio visual recognition of Speech based on the digits database is already being done by my PhD Scholar. She has already been awarded PhD degree under my guidance in this field. This work is at present continued further by another PhD scholar.
Nowadays we are moving towards 6G technologies where digitization of healthcare will be an important aspect. In that regard huge data collection is required for properly training the system so that it gives the best results. For designing intelligent healthcare software training of the system is required to be done properly. One of my Phd scholars is working in breast cancer and lung cancer detection.Another PhD scholar is working on Diabetes detection, prediction and diabetes foot ulcer prediction. We are also working on COVID 19 prediction based on CT chest images. A Journal paper related to COVID 19 detection is published which is listed in the WHO for reference. A Mtech student had also worked on COVID 19 prediction and communicated papers in journals and conferences.
In cloud computing, the performance and security is important aspect of the csp so that user’s sensitive data can be protected in the cloud environment. We had focussed in that are so that search time can be reduced and we proposed new efficient algorithms for better security of the CSP. One student has already been awarded PhD degree under my guidance in this field.
- Honored as one of the most distinguished lady alumnus and awarded with “Distinguished Alumnus Award”, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar technological university, Lonere, Maharashtra, 2014.
- “Young Scientist Award”, Venus International foundation, Chennai 2015. Awarded for major contribution in research during PhD. Profile available in the link http://viraw.info/2015/ra15/Pinki.html
- “Rastriya Gaurav Award”, India International Friendship Society, New Delhi 2015.
- “Bharat Excellence Award”, Friendship Forum, New Delhi 2016.
- “Best Golden personalities Award”, Friendship Forum, New Delhi 2016.
- “Global Award for Education”, Friendship Forum, New Delhi 2016.
- “Best Researcher Award in Engineering, Health and Science“, INSO award, Pondicherry, 2022
- “International Best Researcher Award“, IIRA Award in Association with World Research Council, Tamil Nadu 2022.
Ph.D. SCHOLARS GUIDED
- Himanish Shekar Das(2021)’Language Identification of Indian Languages using Deep Learning Techniques‘
- Saswati Debnath (2020)‘Audio Visual Automatic Speech Recognition Authentication and its Applications on Multimodal Authentication‘
- Suyel Namasudra (2018)‘Efficient and Secure Data Accessing in the Cloud Computing Environment‘
- Sujit Kumar Das, (2018), ‘Machine Learning based Automatic Diagnosis and Prognosis of Diabetes Mellitus’ (Submitted).
- Arpita Choudhry,( 2020), ‘Improved Audio Visual Speech Recognition for Online Banking System’
- Ranjeet Kumar Jha,(2019),’Melody Extraction from music speech processing’
- Arnab Kumar Mishra, (2018), ‘Automatic Cancer Diagnosis and Prognosis Using Machine Learning Techniques’.
M.Tech SCHOLARS GUIDED
- Abhishek Kumar(2021)” Automatic detection of CoVID 19 from chest CT Images using Deep learning Techniques’
- R. Lalduhsaka(2019), ‘Feature Selection Using Genetic Algorithm to Improve Diagnosis of Chronic Kidney Disease’
- Nilima Ahmed(2017), ‘Speech and Facial Feature Based Authentication System’.
- Irshed Hussain(2016), ‘Language Identification of spoken digits using K-ANFIS-SCG for speaker dependent system’.
TECHNICAL/ORGANIZING PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBER
Acted as Technical Programme committee member in SPIN-Feb’2014/2015, ICCA May’2015, International Symposium on ACC September’2015, ICCMS January’2018, ICCIIOT December’2018, ICACNI June’2018, SPIN’Feb’2018, IC3NS Feb’2018, BigDML Dec’2019.
International conferences organized
- Organized International Conference on Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications (Big DML 2021) as chairman,12-19 December’2021.
- Organized 25th International Symposium on Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM 2020) as chairman, 8-9 October ’2020.
- Organized International conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2020) as chairman, 16-18 December’2020.
- Organized International Conference on Modelling, Simulation and Optimization (COMSO 2020) as chairman, 3-5 August’ 2020.
CONFERENCES / WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS ETC. ATTENDED
- ICCIC’2010, Coimbatore, India,” Review of Language Identification Techniques”, 27th Dec-2010 to 30th Dec-2010.
- ICCEE’2011 Quality hotel, Singapore, “Automatic Language Identification of three Indian Languages using Vector Quantization”, 13th Oct-2011 to 16th Oct-2011.
- IEMCONGRESS-2014 Science city, Kolkata, “India Comparison of SVMs and NNs approach for automatic identification of Indian languages”, 28th Aug-2014 to 29th Aug-2014.
- 58th International Conference on Best Researches, International Organization of Scientific Research and Development (IOSRD) 2017 Bangalore, India, “Facial feature based authentication system from video stream” .
- ICCMS-2018, Sydney, Australia “Speaker Independent Isolated Word Recognition based on ANOVA and IFS”, 8-10 January 2018.
- IEMGRAPH-2018, Kolkata, India, “Automatic Speech Recognition based on Clustering technique”, 6 – 7 September, 2018.
- IntelliSys-2019,London, United Kingdom, “Genetic Algorithm Based Selection of Appropriate Biomarkers for Improved Breast Cancer Prediction”, 05-06 September 2019,
- Attended Indo-France Workshop on Machine Intelligence,January’2020,ISI Kolkata
- Seventeenth International Workshop on Combinatorial Image Analysis Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata A Survey of Classification Techniques using Fuzzy Neural Networks for Speech Recognition 24th Nov-2015 to 27th Nov-2015.
- ISI-NIT SILCHAR SPRING SCHOOL ON COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY: Tool AND TECHNIQUES Organized by Machine Intelligence unit, ISI Kolkata and Department of CSE, NIT-Silchar, Assam, (Attended workshop), March 20-24,2015.
- Workshop Wiley on |”Scholarly Publishing” organized by Wiley and central library, NIT Silchar, India, (Attended) 26th March’2015.
EXPERTS LECTURES DELIVERED/SESSION CHAIR
- Delivered ‘Expert talk’ in the AICTE- ISTE Sponsored FDP on ‘Recent Trends in Cloud Computing(Phase III)’ in the DRIEMS Autonomous Engineering College, Cuttack, Orissa , 6th-12th September’2021.
- Delivered ‘ Expert talk” in Health Informatics’ in 6 Days Faculty Development Program On “ADVANCES IN ARTIFICIAL THE THE OXFORD INTELLIGENCE AND COLLEGE OF MACHINE LEARNING” in ENGINEERING ,Bengaluru association with IEEE CS CHAPTER , TOCE, Oxford college of Engineering, Bengaluru, 26th – 31st JULY 2021.
- Acted as ‘ Guest Speaker ‘ in the One Week AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Programme on Recent Advances in NLP using Deep Learning (NLP-DL-2021),NIT Silchar,8-12th March’2021.
- Delivered ‘Expert talk’ in the One week online International Faculty Development Programme(FDP) on Machine Learning and Computer Vision: Applications, Research Challenges (MLCV 2020) organized by NIT Silchar and Guwahati University Institute of Science & Technology,Guwahati,Assam,24-28th August’2020.
- Delivered ‘ Expert talk ‘ in AICTE Sponsored Six days online STTP(Series-III) on the Internet of Medical Things Enabling Technologies in Healthcare in the Chennai Institute of Technology,Sarathynagar,Kundrathur,Chennai-600069,Tamilnadu,India, 3_8th August’2020.
- Proposed session on “Health Informatics: Improving Healthcare Using Machine Learning Techniques” in the International Conference on Big Data, Machine Learning, and Applications (BigDML) , December 16-19, 2019, to be held at CSE Deptt., NIT Silchar, Assam.
- Acted as ‘ Session Chair ’ in the International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Computer Science (ICRTECS), March 18-19, 2019, held at ECE Deptt.,NIT Silchar, Assam.
- Acted as ‘ Session Chair ’ in the 6th International Conference NIT Silchar and NIT Rourkela on Advanced Computing, Networking and Informatics(ICACNI 2018),NIT-Silchar, 4th -6th June’2018.
- Delivered ‘Expert talk’ in the Workshop on Recent trends in the fields of ECE and CSE, Barak Valley Engineering College,September’2018.
- Acted as ‘Session Chair ’in the International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Internet of Things(ICCIIOT 2018),NIT-Agartala,14-15th December’2018.
- Delivered Guest Lecture and Hands-on training on” Introduction to speech recognition and its application” under star college project on 19th May’2014 organized by Department of computer science and its application, Karimganj college, Karimganj-788710, Assam and sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
- Delivered Guest Lecture and conducted laboratory session on DST sponsored Seven day National Workshop on “Exposure to scientific software and tools for research in physical sciences”, July 25-31’2016, Department of Physics, Karimganj College. Karimganj, Assam.
- Delivered Seminar talk on “Merits and Demerits of using Internet” in Kendriya Vidyalaya, NIT Silchar, on July 19th, 2018.
- Delivered Expert Talk on “Introduction to AI, Machine Learning and Their Applications.” at TEQIP-III sponsored One day Workshop on “Recent Trends on Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering”, September 28’2018, Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj, Assam
- Chaired Sessions in the 6th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking and Informatics (ICACNI), June 04-06, 2018, held at CSE Deptt., NIT Silchar, Assam.
- Organized workshop on “Image and speech signal processing” from 17th Dec’2008 to 19th Dec’200 by department of CSE and ECE, NIT- Silchar under TEQIP.
- Organized a TEQIP-III sponsored Five day Workshop on “Recent Research Trends and Future Perspective of Machine Learning in Academics & Industry”, in association with Gauwahati University Institute of Science & Technology, from October 1st-5th, 2018, at Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Silchar, Cachar, 788010, Assam.
- Organized a TEQIP-III sponsored Five day Workshop on “Deep Learning Techniques & Tools: An Academic and Industrial Approach”, from April 8th-12th, 2019, at Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Silchar, Cachar, 788010, Assam.
Ph.D. THESIS EVALUATED
Evaluated Ph.D. thesis as an External Examiner in November’2017 from Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University. Nanded, 431606 (Maharashtra). Title of thesis:” Application of Genetic Algorithms in Scheduling Problems”.
Associate Dean ( Research & Consultancy)-August’ 2021- Present
Member DUPC(Departmental Undergraduate Program committee), Member NC committee-CSE Dept., Member, Member IAIC (Industry Academia Interaction committee), IEEE member, IEEE Silchar Sub -Section Web hosting committee member, DPMC(Departmental PhD Monitoring committee) Secretary-2019-2021, Member DPMC- 2017 to 2019, In charge of CS-11 laboratory, Executive member of “Children of Hope India” an NGO run by the students of NIT-Silchar, CSE Department and Industry Coordinator for PG/PhD Students 2018 – 2019, Acted as an expert in the Interview Board for the selection of Computer Instructor/PGT Computer Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, NIT Silchar from time to time.
Other Responsibilities(In past):-Designed UG course on Topics in Network Security-8th Semester (Elective), Neural Networks-8th Semester (Open Elective) , Speech Processing(UG/PG).
Warden of Girls Hostel-1 from July’2012 to May’2013,Was a member of Network Management committee on 2009,Member of syllabus structure modification for B. Tech in 2006,Member of Time-Table Management committee for Jan-June’2008 session, Departmental Annual report committee for the year 2010-2011, Member of syllabus up gradation committee for B. Tech, CSE in 2011, Member of syllabus up gradation committee for M. Tech, CSE in 2015,Member PG Accreditation committee for e-SAR , 2015 to present.
1. Ripon Patgiri, Anupam Biswas, Pinki Roy(2021),“Health Informatics :A Computational Perspective in Health care”, Studies in Computational Intelligence 932,Springer
28.Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay and Sujit Kumar Das. “Achieving Highly Efficient Breast Ultrasound Tumor Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks“. International Journal of Information Technology(IJIT), Springer, Scopus Indexed. (Accepted,In production )
27. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay and Sujit Kumar Das. “CR-SSL: A Closely Related Self Supervised Learning Based Approach for Improving Breast Ultrasound Tumor Segmentation“. International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology, Wiley Online Library. SCIE and Scopus Indexed. Impact Factor: 2.000.
26.Sujit Kumar Das, Pinki Roy, “Oversample-Select-Tune: A Machine Learning Pipeline for Improving Diabetes Identification”, Concurrency and Computation Practice and Experience, Wiley Online Library. SCIE and Scopus Indexed. Impact Factor: 1.536.
25. Sujit Kumar Das, Pinki Roy, Arnab Kumar Mishra(2021), “ DFU_SPNet: A stacked parallel convolution layers based CNN to improve Diabetic Foot Ulcer classification” Journal of Information & Communications Technology(ICT) Express, Elsevier,2021.(SCI Indexing, IF =3.17)
24. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy(2021),“Audio-Visual Automatic Speech Recognition using PZM, MFCC and Statistical analysis”, International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence (IJIMAI),2021.(Indexed-SCIE, IF: 3.137).
23.Sujit Kumar Das, Arnab Kumar Mishra, and Pinki Roy, “Fusion of Handcrafted and Deep CNN Features for Effective Identification of Diabetic Foot Ulcer”, Concurrency and Computation Practice and Experience, Wiley Online Library. SCIE and Scopus Indexed. Impact Factor: 1.536.(SCIE, DOI: 10.1002/cpe.6690) .
22. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay, Sujit Kumar Das(2021). “Breast Ultrasound Tumor Classification: A Machine Learning – Radiomics Based Approach”. Journal of Expert Systems, Wiley Online Library,2021 (SCIE, Scopus Indexed,IF: 2.587)
21. Sujit Kumar Das, Pinki Roy, Arnab Kumar Mishra(2021).”Recognition of ischaemia and infection in diabetic foot ulcer: A deep convolutional neural network based approach.”International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology, Wiley Online Library.2021;1–17. (SCIE, Scopus Indexed, IF: 2.0)
20. Das, H. S., & Roy, P. (2021). A CNN-BiLSTM based hybrid model for Indian language identification. Journal of Applied Acoustics, 182, 108274. (Accepted, Elsevier, SCIE, IF 2.639, Will be published in November 2021)
19. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy(2020), “User authentication system based on Speech and cascade hybrid Facial feature ” International Journal of Image and Graphics, World Scientific ,Vol.20,Issue no.3, 2020 (Indexed-SCOPUS+ESCI).
18. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy(2020),“Appearance and shape based hybrid visual feature: Towards audio-visual automatic speech recognition”, Journal of Signal, Image and Video Processing, Springer,2020.(Indexed-SCIE, IF = 5.17)
17. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Sujit Kumar Das, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay, (2020)“Identifying COVID19 from Chest CT Images: A Deep Convolutional Neural Networks Based Approach”,Journal of Healthcare Engineering, Vol. 2020, Article ID 8843664, 7 pages, 2020. (SCIE, Scopus Indexed,IF: 2.682)
16. Das, H. S., & Roy, P. (2020). “Bottleneck feature-based hybrid deep autoencoder approach for Indian language identification.” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering,” 45(4), 3425-3436.(Springer, SCIE, IF 2.334)
15. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy(2019), “Study of speech enabled healthcare technology “International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics”. Inderscience Publishers, ISSN online:1755-0661,2019.(Indexed-SCOPUS)
14. Das, H. S., & Roy, P. (2019). “Optimal prosodic feature extraction and classification in parametric excitation source information for Indian language identification using neural network based Q-learning algorithm.” International Journal of Speech Technology, 22(1), 67-77(Springer, ESCI, Scopus)
13. Kumar Das, Sujit, Arnab Kumar Mishra, and Pinki Roy(2019). “Automatic Diabetes Prediction Using Tree Based Ensemble Learners.” International Journal of Computational Intelligence & IoT 2, no. 2 (2019). (SCOPUS Indexed).
12. Namasudra, Suyel, and Pinki Roy(2018). “PpBAC: popularity based access control model for cloud computing.” Journal of Organizational and End User Computing (JOEUC) 30, no. 4 (2018): 14-31. (SCIE, Scopus Indexed, IF: 1.882)
11. Saswati Debnath and Pinki Roy(2018). “Audio-Visual Speech Recognition based on Machine Learning approach“ International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms (IJAIP). Inderscience, (SCOPUS+ESCI Indexed) (In press).
10. Biswas, Saroj Kumar, Manomita Chakraborty, Biswajit Purkayastha, Pinki Roy, and Dalton Meitei Thounaojam(2017). “Rule extraction from training data using neural network.” International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools 26, no. 03 (2017): 1750006. (SCIE, Scopus Indexed, IF: 0.778)
9. Namasudra and P. Roy(2017), “A new table based protocol for data accessing in cloud computing,” Journal of Information Science and Engineering, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 585-609, 2017. DOI: 10.6688/JISE.2017.33.3.1(SCIE Indexed, IF:541).
8. Namasudra and P. Roy(2017), “Time saving protocol for data accessing in cloud computing,” Journal IET Communications, 2017. DOI: 10.1049/iet-com.2016.0777(SCI Indexed, IF: 1.664)
7.Suyel Namasudra, Pinki Roy, Pandi Vijayakumar, Sivaraman Audithan, Balamurugan Balusamy(2017),”Time efficient secure DNA based access control model for cloud computing environment”, Future Generation Computer Systems”,2017(SCIE Indexed Impact Factor: 7.187).
6. Suyel Namasudra, Pinki Roy(2016), “A New secure authentication scheme for cloud computing environment“, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 2016(SCIE Indexed, IF:1.536).
5. Suyel Namasudra, Pinki Roy(2016), “Secure and efficient data access control in cloud computing environment: A survey“, Journal of Multiagent and Grid Systems, 2016(Scopus Indexed).
4. Mousumi Sarkar , Koushik Saha , Suyel Namasudra, Pinki Roy(2015) “An Efficient and Time Saving Web Service Based Android Application”, International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (SSRG – IJCSE), August 2015 Edition.
3. Pinki Roy, Pradip K. Das(2013), “Comparison of VQ and GMM approach for Identifying Indian Languages”, International Journal of Applied Pattern Recognition, IJAPR, Inderscience Publisher(ESCI Indexed).
2. Pinki Roy, Pradip K. Das(2012), “A Hybrid VQ-GMM Approach for Identifying Indian Languages“, Springer, International Journal of Speech Technology,Springer, June’2012, Vol.15, Issue-2, DOI: 10.1007/s10772-012-9152-6(Scopus Indexed).
1. Pinki Roy, Pradip K. Das(2011), “Language Identification of Indian Languages based on Gaussian Mixture Model”, International Journal of Wisdom based Computing, Volume 1(3), December 2011, ISSN 2231-4857, pp. 54-59.
4. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay and Sujit Kumar Das. “Deep Learning Techniques in Breast Ultrasound Based Tumor Segmentation and Classification: A State-of-the-Art Review”. Artificial Intelligence Revie, Springer. SCIE and Scopus Indexed. Impact Factor: 8.139. (Under Review)
3. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay and Sujit Kumar Das. “A Multi-Task Learning Based Approach for Efficient Breast Cancer Detection and Classification”. Expert Systems, Wiley Online Library. SCIE and Scopus Indexed. Impact Factor: 2.587. (Major Revision Under Review)
2. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay and Sujit Kumar Das. “Feature Fusion Based Machine Learning Pipeline to Improve Breast Cancer Prediction“. Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer. SCIE and Scopus Indexed. Impact Factor: 2.757. (Major Revision submitted)
1. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay and Sujit Kumar Das. “Reducing False Positives in Lung Nodule Detection Using Attention Enhanced Residual Multi-Scale DenseNet“. International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology, Wiley Online Library. SCIE and Scopus Indexed. Impact Factor: 2.000. (Major Revision))
25. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay, and Sujit Kumar Das. “ADASemSeg: An Active Learning Based Data Adaptation Strategy for Improving Cross Dataset Breast Tumor Segmentation”. 3rd International Conference on Machine Learning, Image Processing, Network Security and Data Sciences (MIND 2021). Organized by NIT Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, from 11th to 12th December, 2021. (Best Paper Award)
21. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy(2021),“ Study of different feature extraction method for visual speech recognition”, 2021 International Conference of Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI-2021), January 27-29, 2021, Coimbatore, INDIA(Accepted)
20. Das, H. S., & Roy, P. (2021). Impact of Visual Representation of Audio Signals for Indian Language Identification. In: 25th International Symposium on Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music (FRSM), 2020. In: Biswas A., Wennekes E., Hong TP., Wieczorkowska A. (eds) Advances in Speech and Music Technology. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1320. Springer, Singapore
19. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy, Sivaji Bandyopadhyay(2020), “Binary Particle Swarm Optimization Based Feature Selection (BPSO-FS) for Improving Breast Cancer Prediction.” In Proceedings of International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications held in Delhi, pp. 373-384. Springer, 2020. (Best Paper Award)(DOI:https://doi.org/10.1007/978-)
18. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy(2019),“Multi-modal authentication system based on audio-visual data”, IEEE TENCON 2019, Kerala, India, DOI: 1109/TENCON.2019.8929592.
17. Ranjeet Kumar,Anupam Biswas, Pinki Roy(2019),”Melody Extraction from Polyphonic Music Using Deep Neural Network: A Literature Survey,”24th International Symposium on Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music FRSM 2019, pp.16-21(2019)
16. Lalduhsaka and Pinki Roy(2018), “A study of Machine Learnig Techniques in Health Informatics”, International Conference on Computational Intelligence and IOT (ICCIIOT), 2018, 14-15 December, 2018, NIT Agartala, Tripura, India.
15. Sujit Kumar Das, Arnab Kumar Mishra and Pinki Roy(2018), “Automatic Diabetes Prediction Using Tree Based Ensemble Learners”, International Conference on Computational Intelligence and IOT (ICCIIOT), 2018, 14-15 December, 2018, NIT Agartala, Tripura, India.
14. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy(2018) “Speaker Independent Isolated Word Recognition based on ANOVA and IFS” 10th International Conference on Computer Modeling and Simulation(ICCMS-2018), 8-10 January, Sydney, Australia. International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM(ISBN: 978-1-4503-6339-6), index by Ei Compendex,Scopus,Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index(ISI Web of Science).
13. Namasudra, P. Roy and B. Balamurugan(2017), “Cloud computing: fundamentals and research issues”, Proc. of the 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends and Challenges in Computational Models, IEEE, Trivandivanam, India, 2017.
12. Namasudra, P. Roy, B. Balamurugan and P. Vijayakumar(2017), “Data accessing based on the popularity value for cloud computing,” Proc. of the International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communications Systems (ICIIECS), IEEE,Coimbatore, India, Vol. V, pp. 109-104, 2017.
11. Pinki Roy, Nilima Ahmed, Saswati Debnath(2017) “Facial feature based authentication system from video stream” 58th International Conference on Best Researches, International Organization of Scientific Research and Development (IOSRD) 2017 Bangalore, India.
10. Nilima Ahmed, Pinki Roy(2017), “A Review Study of Digit Recognition System”, IEEE International Conference on NextGen Electronic Technologies: Silicon to Software. March 23rd to 25th 2017,VIT university vellore, Chennai.
9. Nilima Ahmed, Pinki Roy(2016), “A secured and authenticated online banking transaction system”, IEEE 1st International Conference on Accessibility to Digital World(16 – 18 December, 2016)“Work In Progress Forum, Poster presentation.
8. Namasudra, Suyel, and Pinki Roy(2015). “Notice of Retraction Size Based Access Control Model in Cloud Computing” In 2015 International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization (EESCO), 1-4. IEEE, 2015.
7. Suyel Namasudra, Pinki Roy(2015), “Size based Access control Model in cloud computing”, International Conference: Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication & Optimization-EESCO, 6th ICISA 2015, 24th – 25th Jan-2015,Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
6. Pinki Roy, Pradip K. Das, Sandeep Kumar Gupta(2014), “Comparison of SVMs and NNs approach for automatic identification of Indian languages”, 1st International Science & Technology Congress,IEMCONGRESS-2014, August 28-31,2014,Science city, Kolkata, India, pp. 39-44, ISBN:978-93-5107-248-5.
5. Pinki Roy, Panchali Roy, Manas Das(2013),” Status of Indian women workforce: problems and issues”, International seminar on Gender, Education & female child labor: A sociological perspective, Department of Bengali, Assam university, Silchar, April 23-25,2013.
4. Pinki Roy, Pradip K. Das(2011), “Automatic Language Identification of three Indian Languages using Vector Quantization”, 4th International Conference on Computer and Electrical Engineering, ICCEE’2011, October 14-16, 2011,Singapore,pp.293-297,ISBN: 978079185984.
3.Pinki Roy(2010), “Language Recognition of Three Indian Languages based on clustering and supervised Learning”, International Conference on Computer Applications 2010, ICCA’2010, 24-27 December 2010, Pondicherry, India, pp. 77-82, doi: 10.3850/978-981-08-7302-8_1287.
2.Pinki Roy, Pradip K. Das(2010), “Review of Language Identification Techniques”, 2010 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, ICCIC’2010, December 28-29, 2010, Coimbatore, India, pp.1-4, ISBN: 978-1-4244-5965-0, DOI: 10.1109/ICCIC.2010.5705780.
1. Pinki Roy, Amrit Roy(2009) “A New Approach Towards Text Filtering”, Second International conference on Computer and Electrical Engineering,ICCEE’2009, December28-30,Dubai, UAE, iccee vol.2,pp.205-208.
8. Sujit Kumar Das, Pinki Roy, Arnab Kumar Mishra (2021). “Deep Learning Techniques Dealing with Diabetes Mellitus: A Comprehensive Study.” In: Patgiri R., Biswas A., Roy P. (eds) Health Informatics: A Computational Perspective in Healthcare. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol 932. Springer, Singapore.
7. Ranjeet Kumar, Anupam Biswas, Pinki Roy(2020),”Melody Extraction from Music: A Comprehensive Study” Published in Book Applications of Machine Learning, Springer,Singapore 2020.
6. Arnab Kumar Mishra, Pinki Roy and Sivaji Bandyopadhyay(2019), “Genetic Algorithm Based Selection of Appropriate Biomarkers for Improved Breast Cancer Prediction”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC Series Springer) Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys-2019), 05-06 September 2019,London, United Kingdom
5. Das, H. S., & Roy, P. (2019). A deep dive into deep learning techniques for solving spoken language identification problems. In Intelligent Speech Signal Processing (Elsevier, pp. 81-100).
4. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy(2018), “Automatic Speech Recognition based on Clustering technique”, Published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC Series Springer), The first International Conference on Emerging Technology in Modeling and Graphics (IEMGraph’18), 6th to 7th September, 2018 , Kolkata, India.
3. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy, Akash Gupta and Avinash Gurjar(2018), “Automatic Speech Recognition based on Clustering technique”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC Series Springer) The First International Conference on Emerging Technology in Modelling and Graphics (IEMGraph’18), 06-07 September 2018, Kolkata, India (In Press).
2. Saswati Debnath, Pinki Roy(2017), “Isolated Word Recognition based on Different Statistical Analysis and Feature Selection Technique” International Conference on Cognitive Informatics & Soft Computing (CISC-2017), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC Series Springer). Indexed By:ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink. (p 463-473).
1. Saswati Debnath, and Pinki Roy(2017), “Isolated Word Recognition based on Difference Statistical and Feature Selection Technique”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC Series Springer) International Conference on Cognitive Informatics & Soft Computing (CISC-2017), 20-21 December 2017,Hyderabad, India.